Check your Email 2/25-2/26 3X RZ Points Coupon for RZ Silver Members @ BestBuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
IN-STORE ONLY
Title says it all so check your email I got mine last night.

If you were getting a big ticket item nows the time especially since most of their coupons usually have a lot of restrictions. Use the coupon in combo with getting an @gamer sub, $5 pre-orders(do all the games you want this yr since you can always get a refund later), PSN/XBL cards & things that never go on sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, it must have gone straight to spam box, im glad i checked now.
easy.jpg

Just checked for this, thanks OP... But I just used a 3x RZ points for President's Day also! I'm not complaining, I was gonna pick up some 3DS points/cash anyways!

[quote name='IamPro']Only got email for double, guess im a scrub account :([/QUOTE]

Same here :cry: I don't have any shopping to do at BB anyways though, so I can live with it this time.

[quote name='steve_dave']Didn't get one at all. I guess that's what 4 years of Premier silver status gets you[/QUOTE]

That's two of us

Didn't see it list any restriction with gift cards. Perhaps I should stock up on some AMZ and even BB credit? Wonder if it'll credit me with it. RZ points weren't worth as much as they were when the 150 gaming points went away :(

Tried to use it this morning, and the cashier told me it was fraudulent, lol. I'm done shopping at Best Buy, soon they will be out of business, fuck them.

Yeah, I found this late last night and got all excited; the triple RZ points back on the transaction made up my mind to go ahead and jump on a Vita today, since it would come close to negating the tax (yes, I know RZ points aren't cash, but I spend so much there, it's all the same to me). Well, I just realized since I'm going to be using all trade in credit, I won't get points for the transaction...:( Now that $15 bonus I'll be missing out on is really making me reconsider for some reason.

I tried to use mine today (You have to be sliver to get 3X, otherwise you get 2X) and they told me they can't ring it up and I have to call C/S and give them the pin# on the receipt which I did. They said you won't see it for 35 days and it was kind of a pain having to do that but better than not getting it at all.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Tried to use it this morning, and the cashier told me it was fraudulent, lol. I'm done shopping at Best Buy, soon they will be out of business, fuck them.[/QUOTE]

This is when you call up corporate to tell them exactly what happened. And maybe they'll give you a gift card for your hassles.

Thanks OP, got the coupon. wish it was valid within the time that ME3 comes out. Oh well, guess I'll just have to pick up an XBL points card or something.

I tried to use the cupon myself this morning and the cashier was not able to make it work. Than the Customer service manager came to try and went back to check it out but no success. Next they called from the store the corporate office which told them to complete the transactiobn and have me to call the corporate after 24 hrs. So the corporate CS will adjust the pionts manualy. What a hassle, if iI did not get very good deal with my murchandise I would left the store with nothing. Will see how it goes tomorrow when I call corporate.

Had the same issue with the coupon not scanning. Reward zone hotline was very helpful in getting the points tripled, and gave me even more points for my trouble

I used this yesterday and had the same problems as other posters in that the coupon woldn't scan. The difference was in my case the CS manager looked onto an internal forum, found an alternate code, punched it in and we were done:D

Hope this helps,

--Rick

bread's done
Back