Check your local Gamestop, Bioshock maybe available!

seththefallen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but felt people should know.

Gamestop pre-order rules state they won't hold a reserved game for more then 48 hours. As of this morning, the holding period has passed. My local GS had one Limited Edition and 6 regular copies of Bioshock. I got the LE with the 10% off coupon. Bioshock LE for under retail is a hot deal. Check your local stores now!

I didn't realize Bioshock was hard to find. But yeah, I've been keeping an eye on the store locator for the LE... both stores by me still have one, might snatch one.

Wrong forum true enough.

How do you check the store availability for the CE? I can't find a link for it on gamestop.com anymore. Do you have a link for it?

[quote name='botticus']I didn't realize Bioshock was hard to find. But yeah, I've been keeping an eye on the store locator for the LE... both stores by me still have one, might snatch one.

Wrong forum true enough.[/quote]

Where does this go?

Just a heads up for everybody, I walked in to my local Gamestop today and asked how long they were holding Bioshock preorders, but it turned out they had some Bioshock CEs sitting aside in their "defect" area because of the broken figures. So if you still want to try to find a CE, you could try asking if there are any broken figure "defect" copies sitting aside and might be able to get one like I did.

[quote name='seththefallen']Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but felt people should know.

Gamestop pre-order rules state they won't hold a reserved game for more then 48 hours. As of this morning, the holding period has passed. My local GS had one Limited Edition and 6 regular copies of Bioshock. I got the LE with the 10% off coupon. Bioshock LE for under retail is a hot deal. Check your local stores now![/quote]
Hmm, I called my local GameStop, yesterday. I was told that they couldn't sell me the Xbox 360 version of BioShock (Limited Edition), because I didn't pre-order it, but I said "48 hours have already past!" The employee then told me to come over tomorrow. I really hope I can get one of the two copies they have left...

There is another GameStop that has one BioShock LE copy left, too. The employee told me that the Big Daddy figurine is broken, but I can get it replaced for free, which I already knew about. So, if I can't get the game at my local GameStop, I'll just go to the one that's a little further away...

Anyway, where can I get that 10% off coupon?...

bread's done
Back