Check your mail - Ratchet & Clank PSP $5 off coupon (Circuit City)

wolverinefactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
175 (100%)
Got the coupon in the actual mail today. It's one giant copon and then 4 or so small ones that says to give them to friends. The codes are all the same. My scanner is acting up right now but I'll try to get a scan tonight if possible and if no one else has one.

I already got my Ratchet and Clank Demo. You could have got the same deal by using the $5 off coupon at Best Buy as well...which has expired...but the new one takes effect soon.

[quote name='lobitoh']Yeah I got this too... so Wheres the demo?[/quote]

I am definitely thinking the same thing. They send 4 coupons; is that supposed to compensate for the demo I didn't get yet?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Nice scan--if this would drop to $20, it'd be a solid buy with the coupon.[/quote]

Agreed. For $20 or $15 i'd bite, but right now not until I see a triple A title (ala God of War or Disgaea) come out I'm not getting anything for this hunk of junk known as the PSP.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']but right now not until I see a triple A title (ala God of War or Disgaea) come out I'm not getting anything for this hunk of junk known as the PSP.[/QUOTE]
:roll:

Speaking of those demo's....I need to remember to swindle the guys at the game store to let me write down all the serial numbers of their used PSPs. Must get a PSP registered on sony ps underground so I can start getting all these free PSP demos they send out all the time :)

PS: $34.99 a/c is a great CASUAL ass gamer deal.

[quote name='freshzen']Speaking of those demo's....I need to remember to swindle the guys at the game store to let me write down all the serial numbers of their used PSPs. Must get a PSP registered on sony ps underground so I can start getting all these free PSP demos they send out all the time :)

PS: $34.99 a/c is a great CASUAL ass gamer deal.[/quote]

Your PSP serial number isn't registered because...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Agreed. For $20 or $15 i'd bite, but right now not until I see a triple A title (ala God of War or Disgaea) come out I'm not getting anything for this hunk of junk known as the PSP.[/QUOTE]

The game is easily worth $30. This exactly the type of mentality that causes the problems you seem to think the PSP has. A true AAA game like R&C or Daxter comes out and you don't buy it, then you bitch that the system has no games. How do you expect other developers to WANT to make titles if you dont buy them?

Do someone else a favor and sell your PSP.

As for the Demos those went out months ago if you didn't get one you missed the cut off, there were only a few thousand going around.

Yea, if CC would run some kind of sale on this before the coupon expires I might consider it. I love my PSP, but I have a really hard time spending $30+ on a portable game. $20 is really my "sweet spot", and if more PSP games released at that price I'd be broke. :p

[quote name='WebScud']Your PSP serial number isn't registered because...[/quote]
Sounds like he's trying to get PSP demos without even owning a PSP. Why? I don't know, but sounds stupid if that's why.

With my luck in the past when it comes to coupons from SCEA, I'll get the coupon a few days before it expires.

bread's done
Back