Chibi Comics Cancer Fundraiser: Donate for a bunch of free Digital Comics

mike murphy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey, cag-community, I'm Mike Murphy, co-founder and lead writer at Chibi Comics, a comic studio based in Portland, Or.

The specifics of why I'm posting can be read here: http chibicomicspdx (dot) tumblr (dot) com/day/2013/03 25

Here's the gist of it:

Recently, my mom was diagnosed with uterine cancer. It’s stage one, and it’s contained. That’s the good news. The bad news is that while her insurance should cover most of the surgery costs, there are still plenty of various other expenses that are going to have to come straight out of her pocket. Her operation is scheduled for April 16th.

That’s where you, and The Chibi Bundle come in.

This fundraiser is set up to be pay-what-you-want, and in exchange for your generosity, we’ll be sending you a bundle of every single one of our titles, several previews for our upcoming print, digital, and web releases, as well as other bonus content.

Even though I've been registered here for a long time, I realize I'm fairly unknown as I don't really post in the forums. Still, I hope you'll take a minute and help in any way you can.

Thanks for your time.

bread's done
Back