Chibi Robo & Fire Emblem (GC), each $14.99 New, $12.99 Used @ GameCrazy

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'd kill to get Chibi for that price... shame I have no GCs anywhere near me...[/QUOTE]

same here.
I feel bad missing out on all these gamecrazy deals.
:cry:

My buddy and I have been waiting forever for Fire Emblem to drop. I really hope our GameCrazy has it in stock. Thanks OP!

Ok, just got back. There was one new copy of Fire Emblem left, and though the dude didn't believe me that it was less than $50, he did eventually check and saw the new price. Thanks a lot, OP, as I've been waiting forever for a drop on this game!

Woohoo! I will be going to my Gamecrazy's toodaay! With this and the borders sale going on, I may be droppin some cash today. :)

[quote name='jondis11']just called all 4 gc in the utah valley none are carrying chibi robo just a heads up[/QUOTE]
Or the employees decided to keep the games for themselves after you alerted them to the price drop.

Won't be able to make it to GC until Friday, the closest one is 45 minutes away. Hope they have some Chibi love left for me! Picked up Fire Emblem for $40 6 months ago...

Thanks OP!

Swung by the Naperthrill location and they're out (someone got it before me). He called the Bolingbrook location and also a no-go.

Ah well, was a good excuse to get out on my bicycle and enjoy the weather :D

[edit] I didnt ask about fire emblem, so no idea if it's there or not : O [/edit]

Never heard of Chibi Robo but damn been waiting for Fire Emblem to drop for a long time...$15 seems like the right price, i'll just trade in a coupe of crappy games..

Thanks OP. I got a complete used copy of Fire Emblem for $12.99. They didn't have any new copies.

Interestingly, the manager said he doesn't remember ever getting copies of Chibi-Robo, even when it was first released. But back in the day, we both remember them having a huge promotional display box for it. So no luck on Chibi, but I already have it and was going to buy it for a neice. I guess she's SOL.

Anyon to pickyou NEW "Chibi Robo (GC) and Fire Emblem (GC) for TRADE !!

Game for Game ... possible i'll throw in an extra!!

All games are NEW & SEAL Radianta Stories (PS2) , Haunting Ground (PS2), wild Arms 4 (PS2), Drivers: Parallel Line (PS2), Street Fighters Anniversary Collection (PS2), Gun (PS2), Advance Wars: DD (DS).

I might be willing (thought money isn't exactly flowing out of my pores right now) to go grab the new Chibi Robo and trade with someone...If anyone has a new sealed copy of Kirby Canvas Curse I would do that trade straight upizzle...let me know.

I REALLY need to stop spending money like this!:hot:

I got a used Fire Emblem *complete* and a new Chibi. Also picked up the last copy of Jungle Beat for $15. Will have a new Fire Emblem tomorrow as it's being sent from another store.:cool:

Weird... for some reason $15 sounds like "A good price, but not quite cheap" but $12.99 sounds far more reasonable.... and its only a $2 difference.

I'm actually happy theres no GC near me... saved me $15 on another game I dont need....

Just buy two copies & sell the other on Ebay for like $25...That way you're only paying $5...Just a little more leg work but hey that's $10 cheaper!!

Checked 3.5 GC's in the Salt Lake City area and no copies of Fire Emblem thanks for the heads up though OP.

[quote name='BIG5']Tempting, but I can keep buying every game just because it's cheap.[/QUOTE]

5 dollars is my i'll buy it because it's cheap level. But I usally wait for stuff I want in the 15-20 range. I rarely buy any games(especially systems, last one was SNES actually) as they come out but I will be getting Zelda:TP with system within a month of launch if possible.

kickass. I've been waiting so long for a FE price drop that I'd given up hopes of there ever being one. Well, one that I would be able to get in on anyway. I jumped on this quick as I think it's a good possibility this game will get harder and harder to find as time goes on.

bread's done
Back