Child of Eden PS3 $19.99 Newegg

Damn, I want this at this price but I wish it was Amazon so I could burn some credit. (So I reported the price to them)

[quote name='Arakias']Damn, I want this at this price but I wish it was Amazon so I could burn some credit. (So I reported the price to them)[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Also added.

Snagged it at Target for the same price a few weeks ago. Already had the 360 version from, but bought this for the 3D. If their was ever a game that screamed to be in 3D this is it.

For what it's worth, I'd rather have Rez than this. CoE was about what you expect from a Rez sequel but it just did not strike a chord with me.

Though to be honest, about the only thing about Rez that stuck with me were the rushes you got at level end. The bosses there got my pulse pumping, especially the way the music would pulse as you busted through their phases. It gave the whole thing energy and weight. CoE just feels like a breezy drug trip in comparison.

INITIALIZING EARTH[TERA].BIN
{ANNIHILATE}

The system is trying to shut down, trapping you inside! Defend yourself until EARTH.TERA is destroyed or self-destructs!

[quote name='redmangoose']Is this the lowest it's ever gone?
Really tempted since I just ordered the move bundle from BBY.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy once had a deal on it for $9.99. I grabbed it at that price. I think it may have been a price error, or people were jumping all over it so quickly that they raised the sale price up to $19.99.

Err.. actually that was for the Xbox360 version, so I guess that doesn't apply to this version!

I wouldn't pay over $10 for this game, honestly. It's one of those games that demands perfection to pass, which gets frustrating towards the end.

good game comes highly recommended by me. Easily one of my fav move titles. I can't wait 2 play it in 3d when I get my new tv.

Back in stock @ $19.99 for PS3 version.

I haven't played this game yet but once the 360 version comes down in price (

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I so want this might have to jump, but also might want to wait for a universal price drop on this.[/QUOTE]
Universal price jump to what exactly?

[quote name='Arakias']Damn, I want this at this price but I wish it was Amazon so I could burn some credit. (So I reported the price to them)[/QUOTE]

when you do that do they email you about the price changed or do i need to keep checking

bread's done
Back