Child of Eden (PS3) - $19 at Target B&M

coolz481

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Just got back from Target to get the $20 PSN card on sale when I noticed Child of Eden on sale for $19, so I picked that up too! It was a red tag stating it was an Advertised Sale from 12/18 through 12/24 - there were loads of other PS3, 360 and Wii games with this same tag, but most were greatest hits.

I'm sure this game will eventually be $20 or less everywhere, but if you're a Move owner looking for something new to play, it's probably worth picking up now.

[quote name='Megaman016']Was it just the ps3 version or was the xbox on sale too.[/QUOTE]
The Xbox 360 version is currently on clearance. I picked up the last copy at a local Target for $11.98 yesterday.

[quote name='Vector']The Xbox 360 version is currently on clearance. I picked up the last copy at a local Target for $11.98 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I bought a digital copy (360) on Ebay yesterday for $7.50 and got the code emailed in 3 hours.

not a bad price! just fyi/btw though, some stores have it on clearance for $9.98, so just something to look out for I guess..

you can get a download code off ebay for xbox for cheap on this if you dont mind not having the disk. I paid 6 bucks for mine.

[quote name='utopianmachine']If you have a 360, you can get the game code cheap on eBay. I bought from a seller last week and had it mailed to me. Only cost $4.99 total.[/QUOTE]

This. All the codes that come with holiday bundles have flooded eBay and are cheap.

[quote name='pedrobeara']what is B&M[/QUOTE]

brick and mortar; a physical store as opposed to online

[quote name='ken9']not a bad price! just fyi/btw though, some stores have it on clearance for $9.98, so just something to look out for I guess..[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the PS3 version here? I would love to find one at that price!

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Are you talking about the PS3 version here? I would love to find one at that price![/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it. The only ones I've seen on clearance are for the 360.

The PS3 version is $19 if you can find a CoE for X360 in your clearance section you can snag it for between $9-12. If you don't mind a DL code you can get one on eBay for around $6-7.

Or PM me I have an Xbox CoE code for $7 PayPal!

Saw this tonight too and picked one up. It wasn't in the weekly ad ... glad I decided to stop by and wander through the store.

[quote name='Vector']The Xbox 360 version is currently on clearance. I picked up the last copy at a local Target for $11.98 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I checked two local Targets yesterday and the clearance section basically consisted of a few left over wii and DS games, not a single Xbox 360 game :(.

bread's done
Back