Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers Vols. 1-2 $12.96 @ Walmart YMMV

FireWarrior

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this was posted already but I was browsing one of the Walmarts in Lubbock, TX yesterday and I saw these sweet DVD sets for $12.96 each under the TV for Value section. I'm not sure how long it would be under that section but for those who want to add these to your collection (such as myself) you can check it out at your local WalMart. These are the best prices I've seen myself. I'm sure it's YMMV since I don't know every Wal-Mart is doing this but you can always check for yourself.

Great prices for them. I picked all of them up Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers Vol 1 & 2, TaleSpin Vol 1 & 2, Darkwing Duck Vol 1 & 2 all on sale... but I think this is the cheapest I have seen them. Ducktales is the only set I have paid full price for all three. Worth every penny :whistle2:D
Highly recommended if you can find them.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Great prices for them. I picked all of them up Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers Vol 1 & 2, TaleSpin Vol 1 & 2, Darkwing Duck Vol 1 & 2 all on sale... but I think this is the cheapest I have seen them. Ducktales is the only set I have paid full price for all three. Worth every penny :whistle2:D
Highly recommended if you can find them.[/QUOTE]

These are/were $8.99 at Costco a few months ago. They had Ducktales Vol. 1-3, Darkwing Duck 1 & 2, Rescue Rangers 1 & 2, and TaleSpin 1 & 2 for $8.99 each.

I saw Ducktales V1 & V2 at my WM for $12.96, might as well add that to the list. It'll probably be YMMV with which titles each particular WM carries.

ducktales has been extreemly fun to watch again. i hope they drop tailspin DWD and the 3rd ducktales as well. WM has had some really good price points on dvd lately.

I picked up both Chip n dale vols about 2 months ago from there at that price. Neither Walmarts around here had Darkwing or Talespin, I would have bought those as well. I did find Ducktales vol 1 and 2 though.

Best buy has Darwing Duck at 14 dlls , i have a lot of Tv to watch but maybe in november i will buy rescue Rangers, great show.

bread's done
Back