Choice Between Two Keyboards (Razer Lycosa vs Logitech Illuminated Keyboard)

jughead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
201 (99%)
Hey guys. This is the first thread I've started in a long time and I wouldn't have started it if I hadn't had so much trouble making a decision. I'm building a fancy rig and I'd like to have a nice wired keyboard to match it. I was wondering if some of the users here could give their input on these two keyboards. They are the Razer Lycosa and the new Logitech Illuminated Keyboard. I just got a really good ebay deal on a Gen1 Logitech G5 mouse. It is the orangish/copper colored one. It looks like it might look nice with the Logitech keyboard due to the orange function keys and white illumination. I also have the Antec P182 gunmetal case which looks to compliment this set as well. That is important but not as important as functionality. Please offer unbiased info if you have any. Thanks for your time.

Not completely sure, but is the Logitech Keyboard you're talking about the G15 Revision 2? If so, this is the keyboard I use and love it to death. Comfortable, quick, quiet, and programmable macro keys are pretty cool. The mini LCD on the top of it seems a little gimmicky at times, but can also be pretty useful.

I've read a few things about the Lycosa, and most people say to stick with a Tarantula if you go with Razer. I haven't used either so I can't help you too much.

bread's done
Back