choosing stores to do a trade-in

Lkr721993

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
does gamestop require a case/manual to trade in a game like amazon/best buy do?
is the online estimate tool with the best buy program the same price they'll give you if you do it in store?

Thanks, I'm looking to trade in a game and I want to get the best price. I have an extra game that I don't have the case for anymore and if gamestop takes that, it will benefit me.

"I want to get the best price", uhh wont happen if your trading in. Especially at Cheapstop. Put it on Craigslist and see if anyone bites on the price you think you deserve.

[quote name='Lkr721993']does gamestop require a case/manual to trade in a game like amazon/best buy do?[/QUOTE]

No. The clerk may still say something or try to charge a refurb fee if they're a douche about it, but that's not policy so don't let them.

yeah around here its standard for them to charge a $2 refurb fee if it doesn't include the case and manual. honestly seems fair to me because if the game doesn't have the case and manual its going to take them longer to sell.

Of course then they don't sell incomplete games cheaper to the customers.

I have found historically Amazon has better deals on games, but not accessories. GameStop is good if you can stack PUR and if you can get a good bonus trade deal.

bread's done
Back