Chris Jericho will be 7 minutes from my house

Visc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
I just found out that this weekend some wrestler named Chris Jericho is going to be at the local McDonalds over here for a charity benefit. I've never been a fan of wrestling, but I know there's a bunch of people here who are, and since I literally live a 7 minute walk from said McDonalds, if anyone wants to get an autographed item, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Depending on what you want signed, you may want to have something mailed here beforehand, but either way if anyone wants something you're going to have to reimburse me for shipping charges. Donations to the fundraiser would be a good idea too - its for ovarian cancer research.

Anyhoo, if you want an autograph, get in touch with me.

[quote name='guyver2077']nice! please wear a tna shirt[/quote]

I don't watch wrestling - I just know about this because I'm active in my what goes on around here.

people might confuse him with an underage redneck loser taking his 4 fighting kids to get a happy meal and bring his wife some liqour because its tough being pregnant.

[quote name='super d']people might confuse him with an underage redneck loser taking his 4 fighting kids to get a happy meal and bring his wife some liqour because its tough being pregnant.[/quote]

admittingly, if I hadn't read about it beforehand, I would have.

[quote name='Visc']I just found out that this weekend some wrestler named Chris Jericho is going to be at the local McDonalds over here for a charity benefit. I've never been a fan of wrestling, but I know there's a bunch of people here who are, and since I literally live a 7 minute walk from said McDonalds, if anyone wants to get an autographed item, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Depending on what you want signed, you may want to have something mailed here beforehand, but either way if anyone wants something you're going to have to reimburse me for shipping charges. Donations to the fundraiser would be a good idea too - its for ovarian cancer research.

Anyhoo, if you want an autograph, get in touch with me.[/QUOTE]

If you go be sure to play up the fact that FOZZY IS THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD, chant FOZZY, talk with the crowd about how FOZZY is the savor of metal and if anybody (including Chris) brings up the fact he's as also a wrestler, act bewildered.

Oh and don't call Chris, Chris, only address him as Moongoose McQueen.

I bet it would make Chris' day and it would be pretty funny.

- edit [quote name='super d']people might confuse him with an underage redneck loser taking his 4 fighting kids to get a happy meal and bring his wife some liqour because its tough being pregnant.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QORnvZLEenk

I would love to get an autograph!!

I have a Monday Night Jericho shirt somewhere, I need to find it. I haven't seen it in a LONG time.

[quote name='Scorch']I would love to get an autograph!![/quote]

x2

I have a Monday Night Jericho shirt somewhere, I need to find it. I haven't seen it in a LONG time.

The only Jericho thing I have is the VHS tape that the WWF released in 2001 I believe. I need to transfer that thing to DVD one of these days.

[quote name='Sporadic']If you go be sure to play up the fact that FOZZY IS THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD, chant FOZZY, talk with the crowd about how FOZZY is the savor of metal and if anybody (including Chris) brings up the fact he's as also a wrestler, act bewildered.

Oh and don't call Chris, Chris, only address him as Moongoose McQueen.

I bet it would make Chris' day and it would be pretty funny.

- edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QORnvZLEenk[/quote]

lol. Yes, please act completely ignorant of the fact he is a wrestler (easy since you really are ;)) and only talk to him about Fozzy and ask where the rest of the band is although you don't really care because Mongoose McQueen rocks your socks off and if he signs "Chris Jericho" say who the fuck is Chris Jericho? Then laugh it off and say that you have the best sense of humor Mongoose, can I get a backstage pass to your next gig pretty please!

[quote name='monkeydeew']y2j sucks didnt he get fired for not being able to beat cena?[/quote]

lol I hope that was a bad joke. I'm pretty sure Jericho left after his contract ended because he was burnt out. Anyway, he's not the king of the world anymore, not that I ever liked that crap he spouted, and he's trying to get back into wrestling.

[quote name='kmartbum001']lol I hope that was a bad joke. I'm pretty sure Jericho left after his contract ended because he was burnt out. Anyway, he's not the king of the world anymore, not that I ever liked that crap he spouted, and he's trying to get back into wrestling.[/quote]

if you thought i was being cereal, then you must be one of those people that goes around telling people wrestling is fake ;)

Isn't Jericho doing the acting thing now ? I have family in Toronto and they told me he was acting on stage these days.

I bet he would get a kick out of the Moongoose thing.

Jerichoholic 4 life !!!!

The man of 1004 moves.

[quote name='monkeydeew']if you thought i was being cereal, then you must be one of those people that goes around telling people wrestling is fake ;)[/quote]

Actually I enjoy watching wrestling(not the stuff that is out these days =/ for the most part) and attending independent wrestling shows such as PWG.

Any idea what charity he's raising money for?

IMO, Jericho is the most easily missed guy in wrestling these days, as well as one of the very few people who left pro wrestling and didn't become a fuckup.

I'd send something along, but I'm not so much of an autograph guy.

[quote name='mykevermin']Any idea what charity he's raising money for?

IMO, Jericho is the most easily missed guy in wrestling these days, as well as one of the very few people who left pro wrestling and didn't become a fuckup.

I'd send something along, but I'm not so much of an autograph guy.[/quote]

something called the "Teal at The Wheel," Fund Raiser for Ovarian Cancer Research.

It sounds liike a good cause, even though its name makes absolutely no sense to me. But yeah like I said, if any of you want something signed, just get in touch with me and I'll see what I can do. It may be a good idea if you guys want to donate to the fund raiser, so he has a good reason to sign what may end up being a huge pile and/or list of stuff, and so I don't come off as a complete tool....well, more than usual.

actualy i have a really old y2j hockey jersey that would be cool to get signed. did anyone ask him what its like to be speared by goldberg?

[quote name='monkeydeew']actualy i have a really hold y2j hockey jersey that would be cool to get signed. did anyone ask him what its like to be speared by goldberg?[/quote]

If you can get it mailed over here by Saturday I can give it a shot for you.

cool, if you can get an autographed picture or something by him, I'll gladly reimburse you if the price isn't too expensive. :) Thanks for helpin out cags.

[quote name='mykevermin']Any idea what charity he's raising money for?

I'd send something along, but I'm not so much of an autograph guy.[/quote]

Ya know, the weird thing is, I think I have an autograph somewhere round my house from someone who signed it 'Blue Blazer', which if I'm not mistaken was Owen Hart's in ring persona prior to him just using his own name.

Mind you, the person who signed it(from what I remember) didn't look or sound like Owen, then again this was before he became big so it could've been.

As for me, Jericho was one of those annoying mid card guys whose character on screen came across as SOOOOO annoying, I always flipped to another channel when his little segments on Raw were on.

I'm a fan of Jericho - but no Jerichoholic lol

I remember not too long ago (must've been around WM 23) Kane came to Marcs (come on ohioans, you know what it is!) and my friends were so excited about it so I thought I might as well...a 2.5 hour wait for an autograph I haven't seen since

Don't need anything autographed, but its great you're offering to do that (even for a small fee)

Just act cool, buy a big n' tasty, and walk into him...be like "oh my god...*loss for words*...ITS CHRIS JERICHO!!!" haha

I heard Jericho is coming back soon..

Anyway I'd like an autograph if possible. And would it be ok if I give you..say 100 M$ points if you send it in the mail? I only want it on white piece of paper if you don't mind so its like $.41? to send it?

[quote name='nikelecious91']I heard Jericho is coming back soon..

Anyway I'd like an autograph if possible. And would it be ok if I give you..say 100 M$ points if you send it in the mail? I only want it on white piece of paper if you don't mind so its like $.41? to send it?[/quote]

I don't have an xbox; besides, it would be a better gesture to actually donate to the charity itself.

[quote name='Visc']I don't have an xbox; besides, it would be a better gesture to actually donate to the charity itself.[/quote]

I would like to do that but then again, I have no paypal, don't want to send money through mail etc. Oh well no lost for me. Thanks anyway!

I met Jericho earlier this year at an independent wrestling show, real class act all the way. As far as I've heard, he should be back to wrestling by the fall to promote his book, most likely for WWE.

Would you be able to get me an autograph (on paper, or just on something)? I should be able to pay you around $5.00 for it with PayPal as-well, if that is fine.. I'd want it personalized though.

"To my favorite assclown in the world, Rob!

- Chris Jericho"

That would make my day, lol - if you can (atleast get his autograph and a "to Rob" or w/e), send me a PM I guess (I don't know if you'd want to donate some of the $5 to charity or not, but that's really all I have right now to spare, especially since SummerSlam is going to eat-up my entire wallet in less then 2 weeks).

Ok, I'm going to do make up a final list on autographs for people tomorrow night; if you haven't PMed me yet with your info I reccommend you to it soon, or I can't promise anything.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Would you be able to get me an autograph (on paper, or just on something)? I should be able to pay you around $5.00 for it with PayPal as-well, if that is fine.. I'd want it personalized though.

"To my favorite assclown in the world, Rob!

- Chris Jericho"

That would make my day, lol - if you can (atleast get his autograph and a "to Rob" or w/e), send me a PM I guess (I don't know if you'd want to donate some of the $5 to charity or not, but that's really all I have right now to spare, especially since SummerSlam is going to eat-up my entire wallet in less then 2 weeks).[/quote]

screw summerslam, its predictable anyways...we're talking CHRIS JERICHO!!!

OK, good news and bad news guys:

Bad news: The autographs, as I suspected aren't free. I learned that the fundraiser will be charging $20 per autograph while he's there ($5 more if you want it on an 8X10 photo) - so if you still want one, you're going to have to cover the cost, plus shipping charges.

Good news: I found the information on the fundraiser happening Saturday. As much as it goes against my policy regarding my hatred of Myspace, here is the page with all the info you may want to hear on it:

http://myspace.com/cantonmcdonalds

So to all those expecting to get autographs on the cheap, I apologize, but if you still want to get an autograph, get in touch with me.

Thanks for the information, but it pisses me off when celeb's, especially "retired" (washed up) ones charge money.

Mick Foley...he would never charge for an autograph...thats why he is the MAN!

[quote name='soccerstud652']Thanks for the information, but it pisses me off when celeb's, especially "retired" (washed up) ones charge money.

Mick Foley...he would never charge for an autograph...thats why he is the MAN![/quote]

I don't think he's the one charging per se; the information I got said that all the autographs pricedes go to the fundraiser, if that helps at all.

I could've met him too and Trish Stratus. He owns some comic book store nearby (about 5 minutes away) and came to do a signing once. Ah, well, have fun I guess.

[quote name='Visc']I don't think he's the one charging per se; the information I got said that all the autographs pricedes go to the fundraiser, if that helps at all.[/quote]

Well, I guess when he puts it like that it seems better, but when you donate the amount should be up to you...

Visc, thanks for the info, and if you go have a good time, Jericho is a really nice guy.

[quote name='Foo228']screw summerslam, its predictable anyways...we're talking CHRIS JERICHO!!![/quote]

True, but I've got tickets to SummerSlam, which is the only reason I care.. I've got to pay off my tickets, and I need to have spending money for the $500.00 food at Continential, and I also want to buy that new Orton shirt, and maybe the M.V.P. one as-well, and along with gas and everything else, is why I won't have any money left, lol.

As for the $20, if I had it to spare, I would, but like I said, I don't since SummerSlam is eating my wallet, thanks alot though for offering to-do this for us Visc.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']True, but I've got tickets to SummerSlam, which is the only reason I care.. I've got to pay off my tickets, and I need to have spending money for the $500.00 food at Continential, and I also want to buy that new Orton shirt, and maybe the M.V.P. one as-well, and along with gas and everything else, is why I won't have any money left, lol.

As for the $20, if I had it to spare, I would, but like I said, I don't since SummerSlam is eating my wallet, thanks alot though for offering to-do this for us Visc.[/quote]

ooh...I assumed that you were gunna order it for $40 haha, well hopefully you'll have fun there then

imo mvps got the best taunt as far as i can remember but i didnt even know they had shirts for him (doesn't he wear that body suit?)

bread's done
Back