Left4Dead
It's Always Sunny in Philly DVDs
Laser Pointer
Shamwow
Civ IV Beyond the Sword
and some other stuff

Eh.
Just a PS3 and a couple of games.

BTW, this would have been a better "CAG Blog" post, than a thread. Just my 2 cents :cool:

Merry Christmas ^___^

RAM for my shitty laptop
Wireless network card for my shitty laptop
Wireless 360 controller
NCAA football 09
Fable 2
A wii knockoff type thing that basically has wii sports built in
And the iron gym pull up thing they show on commercials

The Big Thing:
Radeon 4870 (dad will know)

Other Stuff:
Guitar Strings (need at least one acoustic and one electric set) the usual EB extra Slinky for electric, surprise me with the acoustic set
Acoustic Guitar Pins (they go in the bridge to hold the strings down, a couple are broken on my guitar, black with white dot in center)
Rock Band 2 (360 game)
Thermal Paste
2gb+ SD card for camera
Concubines

Keyboard and mouse would be cool, but no rush on that. Keep that in mind for my birthday or something, or if you've already done that, Radeon thing for birthday.

Thanks!

Love,
ck64

I've bought myself what is going to be 90% of my Christmas (well the Christmas is mostly going to be my parents, brother, gf, etc. giving me money to cover most of it).

Highway One fat strat - Linky - in Wine Red
And this Line 6 Spider III amp - Linky

Nothing too high-end, but not too cheap.

I have the amp, but I won't be able to pick up the guitar until some time this week, I bought it from a local place who takes the time to set it up rather than ordering it through musician's friend. Got it $50 cheaper too.

Even though I bought it, after I test everything out I'm going to make them wrap it and give it to me for Christmas.

I want a Pixel Maritan book, to learn English the Japanese way

NSFW language:
maritan04.jpg

017.jpg

Xmas List
Video Games: Playstation 3-Resistance 2, Call of Duty World at War (already got as a gift), Playstation Network Cards.
Nintendo Wii-Classic Controller,Mario Kart,Wii Point Cards

Clothes-New Leather jacket

DVDs-Family Guy volume 3, 5, 6, Simpsons seasons 7,8,9,10, X-files seasons 2,3,4,5,7,8, Mallrats, and
Equilibrium

Etc
Itunes GiftCards
External Hard Drive at least 250 GB

Most of all I would like an f-ing JOB

bread's done
Back