Christmas/New Year Giveaway

In the spirit of giving I have a few codes to give out, I also want to get rid of the codes before the end of the year.

Giving Away:

3 Atheron beta key codes (PC)
3 DJ Hero 2 Tiësto Mix Pack (PS3)
3 DJ Hero 2 Tiësto Mix Pack (Xbox 360) (Newly Added)
3 Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme (PS3) (Added 2 More)
1 Sports Champion Dynamic Theme (PS3)
2 Halo Reach Honor the Code theme (Xbox 360) (Newly Added, thanks to Halo Gamer) (Added 2 More)
1 code for an Online Page-A-Day Calender (Newly Added)

To enter just post a comment here. Contest ends December 31 11:59 PM. Winners will be announced January 2/3. There might be more codes added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please enter me for the (1) Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme. I have the Sports Champion Dynamic Theme and Mix packs already, and I rarely PC game, so please just enter me for the (1) Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme. Thanks.

I don't have Dj Hero, but could certainly go for a dynamic theme or a beta :) Thanks for the giveaway. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Do we specify for which giveaway we would like to enter?

I would like to enter for the Uncharted and Sports Champions Theme (PS3).
Thank you!

Good luck~

I would like to be entered to win one of the Atheron beta key codes or one DJ Hero 2 Tiësto Mix Pack code for the Xbox 360.

Thanks for running this promo!

Would like to win the Uncharted 3 dynamic theme, would be better than the free static theme from the multiuse code. Thanks for the contest.

i should of did something like this i gave 2 of what u had away just for the 1st person to post xD

Edit: what i should of did was just give u the code for u can have a Extra entry for somebody dang lol

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back