Chronicles of Riddick 14.99 @ BB.COM

This deal was in-store too, at least at my store. The price was listed as 29.99 next to the game on the shelf, but was in the weekly ad sheet as 14.99 and rung up likewise.

Again, don't forget the $9.99 special on Riddick at EB for the three days after Thanksgiving. (Of course, offer only good while supplies last.) I'm still debating whether to take the plunge on TCoR, but the $9.99 VF4:Evo at Best Buy will be mine (the day after Thanksgiving)!

Update: Good catch, Strider.

[quote name='Thrinn']This deal was in-store too, at least at my store. The price was listed as 29.99 next to the game on the shelf, but was in the weekly ad sheet as 14.99 and rung up likewise.[/quote]
AFAIK all prices in the Sunday ad are good on the website also.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It'll be $10 at eb from Friday to Sunday. I'll be waiting out until then.[/quote]

Mega Man...worst game box art EVER.

if i buy riddick from best buy tonight for $14.99, will i be able to bring in the eb games add and have them price match it?? or do you think i'd have a better chance just bringing in the add and see?? reason why i'm asking is cause i have a gift card to best buy, so if i can get it there i won't have to spend out of MY pocket.

[quote name='reallybigafro']if i buy riddick from best buy tonight for $14.99, will i be able to bring in the eb games add and have them price match it?? or do you think i'd have a better chance just bringing in the add and see?? reason why i'm asking is cause i have a gift card to best buy, so if i can get it there i won't have to spend out of MY pocket.[/quote]
I've heard of retailers refusing price matches on Black Friday, so don't count on it (unless, of course, you've talked to management or checked out their policies ahead of time).

[quote name='SEGA128DC']I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow, I hope, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay is still in-stock...[-o

Thanks for the tip, OP. I picked up Riddick, Yager (XB) for $10, and two Japanese limited edition XB controllers, the last two they had.

I used the GGC coupon on one of the controllers and it not only took $5 off the controller but $5 off Riddick too. The cashier noticed it, but there was a longish line, so he just said, "well, we'll just go with it" and proceeded to ring me up. So I actually got Riddick for $10. Not bad.

-DM

nice deal monic, and thanks for the advice from you guys, i guess i just have to talk to management today....i'm such a procrastinator

bread's done
Back