Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 360 17.99 FS

AMAZING DEAL. It comes with a remake of Butcher's Bay and then the sequel. the brutality and just pure gameplay is worth every penny just like the Orange Box.

I've been waiting for this one to go below $20 for a while, thanks for the heads up. Ordered!

Extremely well worth it. I bought Butcher Bay when it came out on the original XBox and was really pleased to see it on 360. I bought this on Clearance at Target for $13 but $18 is STILL worth it!

[quote name='SpoDaddy']I've been waiting for this one to go below $20 for a while, thanks for the heads up. Ordered![/QUOTE]

Same here. Thanks, OP! :)

AWEsome! Thanks! Been wanting this since day one, and the last four weeks releases have left my wallet on life-support! SNAGGED anyways! PEACE!

[quote name='Grimm Fandango']I want to play it but my plate is full on the 360. Hopefully it stays at this price.[/QUOTE]

you never know with newegg. usually they are good for at least a week. some games have been the same price forever.

OMG, sweet price, I've got so much on the backlog, Brutal Legend, Dragon Age, MW2 coming, and now under $20 for Riddick, too much...

Great find, OP. Thanks! I was kinda on the fence on this when Amazon had it for $27.99, but this pretty much sealed the deal for me. Thanks again!

I really did enjoy both of these games quite a bit. I had never played Butcher Bay so getting that was a real treat. Great story and memorable characters. Some wonky AI, slightly sluggish controls, and weak multi-player were the only negatives for me.

bread's done
Back