Chrono Trigger & TWEWY $12.xx each @ Amazon

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Getting a 3ds soon...chronic trigger sounds good. Bought off psn store but load times are killing me[/QUOTE]

"Chronic Trigger"? :D I think that's a whole other website, friend ;)

Kidding aside, the DS version of Chrono Trigger is fantastic. It's too bad the PSN version wasn't improved over the original PS port but oh well.

I paid 32.64 on the buy 1 get one half off deal on amazon for these two. I'm going to see if they will refund me the difference. If they don't ill make a new order and send the others back cause I didn't open them yet.

They won't give me a credit, so I'll be making a new order and sending the old ones back. Silly on their part but oh well. 5 bucks is 5 bucks.

[quote name='scottman']Don't you have to pay shipping to send it back? Or they deduct it from your refund?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just gotta print out a return label. I'm a prime member but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. There is a drop box right around the corner from me so it's an easy 5 bucks back into my account.

[quote name='scottman']Don't you have to pay shipping to send it back? Or they deduct it from your refund?[/QUOTE]

I think he's including that. Because 32.xx-$4 shipping = $28.xx => $28.xx-23.xx(price of games) = 4.xx difference back.

EDIT: Don't you have to have a legitimate reason when printing a return label to not have it charged to you?

Well I talked to a customer service rep online about it and he said to just place a new order and that he would just issue me a return mailing label, and he put down Defective/Does not work properly as the reason (That was his doing, not mine) so I'll be getting a full refund.

Ugh, I put an order for TWEWY but cancelled right after. I've been dying to get it but having just gotten Chronic Trigger, DQ 4+9 and Valkyrie Profile, I won't know how I would ever get to it. D: Bah ._.

I ordered Chronic Trigger, and I have never played it before. Been looking for a deal on it, was actually gonna head to GS and get it for 19.99 used today, but glad this popped up.

Is it as good as people say?

I picked up TWEWY a little while ago and am not impressed. I've put a few hours into it and nothing has grabbed me. I usually finish every game I play, but I'm thinking of putting it down for good. Does it get way better after a certain point?

[quote name='mr_bungle']I ordered Chronic Trigger, and I have never played it before. Been looking for a deal on it, was actually gonna head to GS and get it for 19.99 used today, but glad this popped up.

Is it as good as people say?[/QUOTE]

more like LSD Trigger or Acid Tripper

bread's done
Back