Chulip Pre-Order $14.99

The Tragic Geek

CAGiversary!
You can find the deal here.

Sounds like a quirky game. From what I gather, it takes place in a rather fucked up place, a la Earthbound. Everyone's depressed, living in holes in the ground, and if you ever want to win the heart of a local girl (who lives in a sewer pipe), you have to do a glut of tasks to help the townspeople, and, ultimately...kiss everyone.

Yeah, sorta fucked up.

Sounds weird, but I figured it would appeal to the Mister Mosquito sort of crowd.

1-Up.com interview with developer
Gamezone Review

Thanks goes to KabutoHunter at GameFAQs.

EDIT: It may show up cheaper at other places, according to the 1up.com article. Seems like anywhere between $9.99 and $19.99 is game.

Actually, I was talkinga bout this game today for the site I work at.

From what we know, it's not even out in Japan yet, and I think is due out sometime around April there. EB still shows a January release date, but Gamestop dosen't show it at all, nor does Natsume's US page.

We're estimating September at the earliest for a US release, if it makes it over here at all.

There's a few cases I can think of in January where EB has a release date for a game that isn't going to hit then. Nothing new, but thought I'd pass the word. And hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. :)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Um, it's been out in Japan for a long-ass time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/33400.html[/quote]

Ahh good news, that other post was scaring me. I'm really hoping this game makes it here around Jan.

Sadly though, after that one I know of no other quirky cheap Japanese games coming over anytime soon. I already snagged Katamari Damacy, Castle Shikigami 2, and have Chulip pre-ordered. I must have more!!!

bread's done
Back