Chun Li Based Street Fighter Movie Coming in 2008

f4t4lfury

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Chun Li Based Street Fighter Movie Coming in 2008

October 30, 2006

chun-li.jpg

"Oh man, another Street Fighter movie! Is this good or bad, who knows?! Hyde Park Entertainment and Capcom together will produce the movie, which is being planned for a 2008 release in coordination with the 20th anniversay of the video game franchise. It's been stated by Variety that the movie's story will focus on the character Chun Li, however specific details are being kept secret. Wow, sounds fine I suppose. As long as it isn't anything like the upcoming Dead or Alive movie, and I mean, as far from that as it can possibly be, then I'm down for it! We'll have to see how the production goes, and who they cast to play Chun Li."

Source: FirstShowing.net

May I be the first one to say...

YES!

hahaha

I'm going to kick that son of bitch Bison's ass so hard that the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it! Now, who wants to go home... and who wants to go with me?

van_damme_as_guile.jpg

Movies, Anime, Toys, Comic Books, Controllers, and everything else is nice, but I wish they'd just make another game.

[quote name='Metal Boss']I'm going to kick that son of bitch Bison's ass so hard that the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it! Now, who wants to go home... and who wants to go with me?

van_damme_as_guile.jpg
[/quote]

That bastard Bison! I know you like to look at yourself on television, you sick son of a bitch. So look at this! Hiyah!

Almost as awesome as Super Mario Brothers: The Movie.

Beyond doubt the best video game movie... nay... any movie, ever.

There's no way that they can make a live actress look anything but rediculous in chun li's outfit from the game.

There's no way a live actress will be recognizable as chun li, without chun li's outfit from the game.

Thus, this movie will be flawed in the main character to begin with.

[quote name='jer7583']There's no way that they can make a live actress look anything but rediculous in chun li's outfit from the game.

There's no way a live actress will be recognizable as chun li, without chun li's outfit from the game.

Thus, this movie will be flawed in the main character to begin with.[/quote]

I love terrible cult movies. :) I hope Uwe Boll is directing.

bread's done
Back