Chun-Li Fightpad in stock @ buy.com

The D-Pad is so much better than the one on the 360 controller. I have Ryu fight pad and one of the SF Fightsticks (the regular not TE one) and I love both of them for SF IV :D

I have the gamepad but I won it through the gamestop street fighter tourney.... I prefer the fight stick... Anyone know when they are getting some sticks in?

I have this fight pad. No, it's not a stick, but it makes the game so much more playable than the regular controller. I also was a little worried since I didn't want a girl for my artwork, but it actually looks pretty good.

[quote name='progman3']Once in the shopping cart, it shows as "on order"??? Oh well, shipping is a little high anyways.[/quote]
Follow the link I posted in post #10. $38 flat and ships out UPS, they have 28 in stock.

[quote name='blahtastic']Oh my god!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, OP!!!!! I've been searching like crazy for this deal for ages!!![/quote]

Glad to help!

Arg, I just finally ponied up and bought this used on ebay for $40. I knew something like this would happen.

Good deal.

bread's done
Back