Chun Li Limited edition Arcade stick $129.99 at Fry's (PS3)

I've seen it for this price before at fry's. Makes me think that they just slapped a clearance sticker on it just too make it seem like it got cheaper

isn't that the regular price? Im with celeswindow. Frys has a habbit of having terrible 'clearance' that isn't really clearance. Its always fun to look in their clearance bin and see games at 50 bucks and up. Their open box mangled stuff is even funnier. Gee do i want a hard driver or a controller thats been open, used and mangaled for 58 dollars or a brand new one for 60? Hard choice o_O

Yes it's clearance since the tag is red and not white. When they changed the price of killzone 3 to $89 and to eventually $59, it had a red tag. This stick has always been $160 and the only other place that I know of where it can be purchased is madcatz.com for $159.

is this even a real arcade stick? Does it use sanwa or any other official arcade parts, or is it a cheap madcatz knock off like most of their stuff?

[quote name='Kenshindono']is this even a real arcade stick? Does it use sanwa or any other official arcade parts, or is it a cheap madcatz knock off like most of their stuff?[/QUOTE]

It's legit, it uses Sanwa parts.

[quote name='distgfx']It's legit, it uses Sanwa parts.[/QUOTE]

Yea Madcatz really turned their reputation around with the TE sticks. They are top quality items.

[quote name='Kenshindono']is this even a real arcade stick? Does it use sanwa or any other official arcade parts, or is it a cheap madcatz knock off like most of their stuff?[/QUOTE]

All Tournament Edition Mad Catz Fight Sticks use Sanwa Arcade parts, which includes any of the special ones like the Chun-Li.

The Madcatz TE is one of the best retail sticks on the market. Sanwa buttons and stick comes stock.

The drop is probably permanent since they're clearing them out in favor of a new shipment of Round 1s.

This is basically the price that MarkMan runs when tournament time rolls around.

Xbox chun li stick at $129 also?

if so im returning the one i bought a few weeks ago. they have 30 day turn policy.

i'd be saving $40 and $4 in tax. i will be calling tomorrow but can anyone confirm besides themightypencil

[quote name='n1c0']The drop is probably permanent since they're clearing them out in favor of a new shipment of Round 1s.[/QUOTE]
What is this new shipment of Round 1s? New version of Chung-Li or an overall new TE design?

bread's done
Back