Churches chicken advertises Afro Samurai

Golden Skillet's better. Unfortunately it's confined to a single store hidden deep within Chesapeake, MD that I haven't been to in about 10 years. Church's..... eeeh. Definitely not the best. It has no damn flavor. Hell even Bojangles is better.

Also, I don't get why everyone loves Afro Samurai. Is it the Samuel L Jackson factor? The show was alright, but meh.

And I'm not touching the horrible irony.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Oh yes, Samurai Champloo is one amazing anime.

Oh my bad, getting OT....so Afro Samurai, what is this again...?[/quote]

Oops. I don't why I was thinking that was Afro Samurai. I didn't have my coffee at that time yet. :lol:

I stopped eating at Churches a few years back when the manager was clipping her fingernails at the front counter.

So, what now? Are fried chicken outfits not allowed to promote anything with black people in it?

You guys are fucking stupid. Pull the overly-sensitive PC stick out of your collective asses.

[quote name='VioletArrows']And I'm not touching the horrible irony.[/QUOTE]

I don't see any irony in this situation. Please learn what irony is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VioletArrows']Damn, I need to get out of here, I'm starting to crave. XP[/QUOTE]

The nearest Church's to me is 35 miles away, over the Georgia state line. :(

I think this is great marketing.

Maybe I can do some cross promotion with sunkist, or some place that will give me extra trade in credit on these extra kids I have lying around.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']I think this is great marketing.

Maybe I can do some cross promotion with sunkist, or some place that will give me extra trade in credit on these extra kids I have lying around.[/QUOTE]

You are so fucking edgy.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']The nearest Church's to me is 35 miles away, over the Georgia state line. :([/quote]

The only one I know of is all the way in Orlando. And Church's isn't good. :roll: I'm talkin' about Golden Skillet. Or at least Zaxbys. Popeyes as a last resort.

[quote name='VioletArrows']The only one I know of is all the way in Orlando. And Church's isn't good. :roll: I'm talkin' about Golden Skillet. Or at least Zaxbys. Popeyes as a last resort.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well, I've never had Church's. I was just taking people's word that it is good because I am a mindless sheep. :(

Anyways, the best chicken, as far as I'm concerned, is Lindy's in Tallahassee, and Chicken Delite in Monticello.

Shit. I just made myself hungry.

I think its a good idea, definitely getting access to potential consumers, who obviously liike Samuel Jackson, and like video games. Its weird, but I think it'll be an effective advertisement. You just lost EGM and this game was heavily advertised there, Churches is a good place to advertise, it was probably cheap too, since hardly anyone ever advertises there.

[quote name='heavyd853']Hopefully this will be a partner campaign with tentacle grape drink as well![/QUOTE]

And watermellon bubblegum ;)

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']If my nigersaurus thread got locked for "innuendo," then this damn well better be locked too.[/quote]

Well it was a thread created for all the wrong reasons though. It's Nigersaurus and Niger is the name of a country.....

Might have been hilarious in preschool though...must admit.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']If my nigersaurus thread got locked for "innuendo," then this damn well better be locked too.[/quote]

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']So, what now? Are fried chicken outfits not allowed to promote anything with black people in it?

You guys are fucking stupid. Pull the overly-sensitive PC stick out of your collective asses.

[/quote]

:whistle2:k

Big difference in topics too is that I created this to point out how wrong this is and its drifted off to people making jokes about stereotypes.

bread's done
Back