Cinema Obscura invites?

I didn't even know this existed, been looking like something like it for awhile.

Could I grab an invite as well if anyone has any available?

You might also want to check out Cinemageddon. They're in the middle of a server move so the DNS hasn't completely propogated yet, but when it does there will be a nice free leech period.

[quote name='Genocidal']You might also want to check out Cinemageddon. They're in the middle of a server move so the DNS hasn't completely propogated yet, but when it does there will be a nice free leech period.[/quote]

they're alright so far. cnmtk is better though. I've heard wonderous things about KG as well.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']they're alright so far. cnmtk is better though. I've heard wonderous things about KG as well.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of these 2 before. What are their full names? And do you need invites to join them?

I love Cinema Obscura. They have some crazy obscure stuff that you won't find anywhere else. Really good torrent site if you're a big movie buff. Someone still needs to upload the Dirk Diggler Story though.

bread's done
Back