Cinemax Titles on Sale - Amazon - Strike Back Banshee

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!
I always keep my eye on these, and this is the lowest I've ever seen them:

Strike Back Season 1: $16.99 Blu/Dvd Combo    $9.96 DVD

Strike Back Season 2:  $16.99 Blu only   $9.96 DVD

Banshee Season 1:  $16.99 Blu only   $14.99 DVD

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I already bought enough stuff last week. Dat Banshee though. Been waitin' for the price to drop on the series.

Never seen Strike Back before, but heards it's really good.

Temptin' prices...

Damn, I already bought enough stuff last week. Dat Banshee though. Been waitin' for the price to drop on the series.

Never seen Strike Back before, but heards it's really good.

Temptin' prices...
Yeah, I had to bite.

I bought Strike Back Season 1 a while ago when it was around this price. But the lowest I've seen the 2nd Season and Banshee before is around $35.

banshee is always 19.99 at target lol and same for strike back at bestbuy. this is no sale
Except Banshee blu ray at Target is actually listed at $31.49. Even if it was 19.99 that's still more expensive, thus, yes it is a sale.

As far as best buy it looks like they're having a sale with Strike Back and Banshee as well for the same prices, which again is a sale, because they have it listed as on sale as it is not their regular price which I have checked in the past.

Seen all but the most recent season of Strike Back, it is quite good. Though it is on cinemax so they have to cram a sex scene in nearly every episode even if it is a weird thing to do tonally.

Except Banshee blu ray at Target is actually listed at $31.49. Even if it was 19.99 that's still more expensive, thus, yes it is a sale.

As far as best buy it looks like they're having a sale with Strike Back and Banshee as well for the same prices, which again is a sale, because they have it listed as on sale as it is not their regular price which I have checked in the past.
for targets in my area they don't carry many hbo, cinemax, showtime blus if any its all dvd. By the time you pay shipping you'll have paid the same thing at target which is always 19.99

Bestbuy has it listed as a sale 24/7. not sure why. strike back has always been 19.99 for dvd and blu. i go to bestbuy weekly and its been the same price.

this is hardly a sale by any means

The Strike Back season DVDs are $10 each on walmart website. They were the same price in-store (along with the DVDs of Banshee Season 1, Deadwood, Rome).

for targets in my area they don't carry many hbo, cinemax, showtime blus if any its all dvd. By the time you pay shipping you'll have paid the same thing at target which is always 19.99

Bestbuy has it listed as a sale 24/7. not sure why. strike back has always been 19.99 for dvd and blu. i go to bestbuy weekly and its been the same price.

this is hardly a sale by any means
Who pays shipping when ordering on Amazon anymore? I'm sorry your Target doesn't carry blu rays. No reason to troll.

bread's done
Back