Circle Pad Pro $19.99 + S/H + Tax (Gamestop) BACK IN STOCK (sort of)

fezlopez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gamestop is taking orders for the Circle Pad Pro's.
HOWEVER, the website says they are backordered (hence they are getting more possibly).

$19.99, value shipping is $3.49 (at least in my state NC).
After tax it should come about $25 depending on your state.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/accessories/3ds-circle-pad-pro-gamestop-exclusive/98636

Some CAG tips:

- Remember, you can also get 2.5% cashback through Ebates.
- Or you can head to cardpool get a $25 GS electronic credit for $22.50 and save.

Just sayin',I do it all the time....

They're also taking preorders in-store as well. I asked a mgr about it earlier today and he mentioned that he didn't know when they'd get more in, but that the system was taking them again.

Ordered mine form nintendo but thanks for the heads up. Been waiting for the preorder to open.
bhihfs

I feel stupid for buying this since I don't plan on buying snake eater or resident evil now I'm stuck with the thing hoping on a game that uses it

In 2-3 weeks there is supposed to be a newer release, not sure exactly what it is, but when I went to GS to get my original one 2-3 weeks ago they said there would be a version 2.0 coming out mid-March. I asked if that meant just a different color or what, but they didn't know, just that they had a new listing in their system with that release date for the same type of product.

[quote name='ray2dee']I feel stupid for buying this since I don't plan on buying snake eater or resident evil now I'm stuck with the thing hoping on a game that uses it[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you will be able to get rid of it pretty easily. At least if you act fast.

I asked for it at GS the other day. Dude at counter was fast in offering me a preorder for it. I never thought I would do a GS preorder for something but I did for it.

Kid Icarus really only uses the CPP if you are left-handed.

Other than that, it's not implemented IIRC.

Just an FYI

3DS Pro console hardware update with 2 sticks expected by me for Xmas 2012. I probably wouldn't even open one of these if I bought one. Collecting is lame! I am collector.

Got my CPP in yesterday.. Been holding off on resident evil play (put about 1 hour in before CPP)... my god, what a difference. The CPP makes the 3ds fit in your hands so much better its not even funny. Now it feels like holding a console controller, versus holding a SQUARE chunk. I just wish the 3ds came like this.

id give it a 8.5/10, and rate it as a must buy accessory as well. The 1.5 deduction, is lack of stylus access, and bulk added to system. But damn it feels good in the hands now!

bread's done
Back