Circuit City $25,000 contest

[quote name='Montusama']thanks! but I won't win...[/quote]

Me neither. Instead of giving all that stuff to one winner, it would have been nice of them to spread it around a little more.

Not to threadcrap but this is going to be like all of their "win something" we never hear of the winners. You can't even find anything about the winners.

Won't let me put in my e-mail... says something about illegal characters. I tried a couple different email addresses, do they have something against gmail?

[quote name='Sooner']Won't let me put in my e-mail... says something about illegal characters. I tried a couple different email addresses, do they have something against gmail?[/quote]

dont press enter, click "enter To win"

Im currious if Im alowed to enter more then once.

Christ, why so many tvs for just one winner. Like someone else suggested, spread it aound a little. There's four tvs, have four winners. If I win that contest, I can tell you I'm gonna be making some of my friends and family very very happy.

I wonder if the circuit city ones are real going around online to sweepstakes boards and such nobody ever wins from them maybe and employee cheats n hogs the goods?

Goodluck to all tho lol

[quote name='trunks982']if u win, dont u have to pay taxes or something. it says it in the rules.[/quote]

Yea it sucks.

You have to pay like 1-2k bucks.

I signed up. It would be a much more effective contest if they made it into like 10 prize packs you know, the grand prize winners get tvs and stuff, and 6 other winners get some decent stuff.

That would make it more interesting and actually fun

[quote name='Skelah']I wonder if the circuit city ones are real going around online to sweepstakes boards and such nobody ever wins from them maybe and employee cheats n hogs the goods?

Goodluck to all tho lol[/QUOTE]

my friend actually won a nice big screen TV from CC in a raffle. so i know they're legit.

Lol it's only 4 TVs, but they all come with wall mounts, 4 home theatre systems (one for each TV I guess, one of them is by bose), a TiVo, HP Pavillion Entertainment Notebook, an Xbox 360, and a 360
wireless controller.

Those are the major things, the rest are surge protectors and other such wires, like HDMI cables

bread's done
Back