Circuit City: 250gb Xbox 360 Hard Drive $70, free shipping

[quote name='GUNNM']Going to this link says if I sign up for their e-mail I'll receive a 10$ discount on my next order in 3-4 days. So 60$ for a 250 hd is pretty good in 3-4 days.[/QUOTE]
where does it say that? i don't see it.

This is for the PAL version and not the version sold in the US that's pictured. I don't know if there's any difference besides the packaging but just a heads up.

[quote name='ShockandAww']This is for the PAL version and not the version sold in the US that's pictured. I don't know if there's any difference besides the packaging but just a heads up.[/QUOTE]
No difference. Woot sold the PAL verison as well

[quote name='GUNNM']Going to this link says if I sign up for their e-mail I'll receive a 10$ discount on my next order in 3-4 days. So 60$ for a 250 hd is pretty good in 3-4 days.[/QUOTE]

I see that pop-up as well, but looks like it requires a $100 minimum order :cry:

Comes with an HD trasnfer cable, and the HDD itself within the shell can be used on 360 Slims as well. One would use the transfer cable to transfer the data first, THEN remove the HDD from its shell and pop it in should one want to use it on a Slim. Anyway, this is a hot deal, even in light of Woot's $50 sale a week or so back.

So the packaging is different for this one? I bought a 250GB HDD from GameStop a few days ago and would love to do a quick swap and get my money back from then... :bomb:

bread's done
Back