Circuit City 60 gb PS3 deal: free sixaxis controller

lol, you wish it will. The lowest I see the 60gig going is $450 before they are all sold out.

Also IMO I think the free SIXAXIS is not as good as lets say a free game.

I mean how many co-op games are there on the PS3 worth buying and how many will come out in the future since onlilne play seems to be more focused.

hmmmm do you guys think you will be able to use either the $40 off $200 or 10% off coupons on this as well as get a free six axis?

and i wonder if this will be like the last CC ps3 promotion where everyone just returned the controller later on for a refund to get $50 off

[quote name='lorddct']10% clearly states does not work on video consoles I've already tried :([/quote]oh... well then i guess it is just pure luck to get the coupons to work as well as getting a free controller.

I hope they drop the 60 GB to $449.99 or offer a rebate for a free game. I will buy it at that price at Amazon to avoid getting slammed with sales tax. I mainly want it as a Blu-Ray player and upconverter for my PS2 library.

I'm hoping one of these days Amazon will do one of these 60GB PS3 + Free Game or 2nd Controller deals. Free shipping + no tax would make a deal like that a manditory purchase.

[quote name='crazyj']lol, you wish it will. The lowest I see the 60gig going is $450 before they are all sold out.

Also IMO I think the free SIXAXIS is not as good as lets say a free game.

I mean how many co-op games are there on the PS3 worth buying and how many will come out in the future since onlilne play seems to be more focused.[/QUOTE]

They still have brand new 20 GB at EB/GS website. I don't see 60 GB selling out soon. Someone will break rank and markdown, and I will be there.

Nice find, plus the 20gb is only $379. Use coupon code "diamond" for $10 off. Cheapest shipping is $10.50, plus tax (~ $20 in VA).

Here's the link:
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=020071

Definitely worth checking out if you're interested in full BC and don't need a huge HDD (or want to add your own huge HDD).

[quote name='opportunity777']They still have brand new 20 GB at EB/GS website. I don't see 60 GB selling out soon. Someone will break rank and markdown, and I will be there.[/quote]

[quote name='dfo']Nice find, plus the 20gb is only $379. Use coupon code "diamond" for $10 off. Cheapest shipping is $10.50, plus tax (~ $20 in VA).

Here's the link:
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=020071

Definitely worth checking out if you're interested in full BC and don't need a huge HDD (or want to add your own huge HDD).[/quote]
fuck....so tempted right now. If only I could find something to lower the price...do Edge cards work on it? And if they do, do they work online?

[quote name='nikelecious91']fuck....so tempted right now. If only I could find something to lower the price...do Edge cards work on it? And if they do, do they work online?[/QUOTE]

I'm not completely sure, but I believe Edge cards only work on used items.

Most likely, you won't get a much better deal than $380 + coupons yielding practically free shipping for a PS3 this year. Unless, the 20 GB are still available when the 40 GB comes out. At that point, it will probably fall down to about $350. For reasons stated in another thread, the 20 GB is a superior product to the 40 GB.

I already have a 20 GB, and I'm very happy with it. The only way I would trade it for a 60 GB is if the 60 GB hits approximately $400 or under. The only way the 60 GB will fall to those price levels is when the first retailer breaks rank. It will happen because retailers want to clear room for the new SKUs. Even so, I still might not bite. The extra functions of the 60 GB are mostly useless.

I'm a little lazy to post links, but some decent PS3 games are down to $20 (Enchanted Arms, Untold Legends - sucks but some people like it) and $30 (Oblivion, NFS: Carbon) now.

not really a good deal. since most if not all people are paying tax, which is the price of the controller and some, it is best to buy it on amazon and spend the extra money, that would have gone towards tax, on something else. if i ever need another controller i going to get one of those sexy white ones. MHMHMHM.

bread's done
Back