Circuit City B&B has the Wii Sports Pack - $29.99- price match w/ BBGC for $24.99!

That's really awesome! Totally useless and no way changes gameplay...but still pretty awesome nonetheless!

I ALMOST wanna pick one of these up.but even at $25 it's still kinda high :(

24.99 at GameCrazy already, I think. I laughed so hard when I saw these. I can't believe someone would buy it, even for a dollar.

It may look cool but when you think about it, it's actually just like a few more inches on your wii and still won't make it feel anything close to what a real club, bat, or racket would.

Yes, I said a few more inches on your wii.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Can't you all read.
It's for EXTENDED COMFORT!
Extended comfort I SAY! *shakes fist*[/quote]

Not only for extended comfort, but just pure extension. As if people haven't broken enough shit "because" of the Wiimote. Geez!

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Yes, I said a few more inches on your wii.[/quote]

Wait...yeah, now that you put it that way, $24.99 is a bargain for a few more inches on your wii.

No, no, no!!!! The golf club will be facing the wrong way!!! You have to hold the A button out from your body, but that would make the club face the TV (or away from it).

Booooo

If I could get a full size golf club/bat/etc. that would be excellent and worth the price of admission. The chibi sports gear doesn't do it for me though.

Since when does Circuit City have Bed & Breakfast locations?

Saw this at Fry's awhile back, the most useless product known to man perhaps.

[quote name='WebScud']If I could get a full size golf club/bat/etc. that would be excellent and worth the price of admission. The chibi sports gear doesn't do it for me though.[/quote]

there were people demolishing their tv's because of a four inch piece of plastic. imagine the damage that would be caused if they had a life sized wii-bat.

[quote name='Shmitty']there were people demolishing their tv's because of a four inch piece of plastic. imagine the damage that would be caused if they had a life sized wii-bat.[/QUOTE]

Well, if it was weighted properly, it would slow down their swings. A lot of the problem comes from people swinging harder than their grips can handle.

Pretty ingenious idea for those who can't simulate a piece of sports equipment on normal Wiimote.
It has it's advantages and disadvantages in certain age groups.
I might just get it for my nephews.
I'm going to try to purchase it for 10.00 off at buy.com using Google Checkout.

thats cool, IMO. I hope more games in the future come out with these types of accessories, but they should be included with the games.

Honestly, the bat extension would be more comfortable, since in order to swing like a bat, my hands are a bit too wide to fit on the remote. Other than that, still useless.

I saw this yesterday in store at Circuit City, and I though it was a bad joke. Totally useless, it's embarrassing, who actually buys this junk?

For such a useless accessory, you people sure feel the need to replay based on it, eventhough all you're saying is the same shit that was already said by someone else...
If it's so useless, get over it, and ignore it, for the few people that are interested in it, let them be, what is the problem with you people, don't you realize you don't have to keep repeating the same mindless unnecessary bullshit when nobody is asking your opinion...
IF you own it, and KNOW of a problem that's one thing, but to be the 20th person to say, this is stupid, this is useless, blah blah...
Just ridiculous of you people...
I am interested if anyone has this, how it adds to gameplay in terms of overall fun, because isn't THAT what matters when it comes to the WII???
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']For such a useless accessory, you people sure feel the need to replay based on it, eventhough all you're saying is the same shit that was already said by someone else...
If it's so useless, get over it, and ignore it, for the few people that are interested in it, let them be, what is the problem with you people, don't you realize you don't have to keep repeating the same mindless unnecessary bullshit when nobody is asking your opinion...
IF you own it, and KNOW of a problem that's one thing, but to be the 20th person to say, this is stupid, this is useless, blah blah...
Just ridiculous of you people...
I am interested if anyone has this, how it adds to gameplay in terms of overall fun, because isn't THAT what matters when it comes to the WII???
-Goatman[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, isn't this a dicussion board?

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Can't you all read.
It's for EXTENDED COMFORT!
Extended comfort I SAY! *shakes fist*[/quote]

lol, i almost broke my wiimote 3 times without any extensions so i would give thing 72 hours before it is smashed.

One of my friends got it for me for my birthday. It's something I never would have asked for or bought for myself, and it's definitely not worth more than $15-20. It comes with one controller cradle and three attachments that fit onto the single cradle. It's also quite difficult to get the Wii remotes out of the cradle. You also can't use the pointer function of the remotes because the attachments block the fronts. Not recommended.

I'd get one if it was well made and weighted properly. Something about playing sports with a super light wii-mote just doesn't help with the natural motions of playing sports and extending the size of it with faux plastic (you know, that cheap shit) doesn't help either.

[quote name='Magehart']I'd get one if it was well made and weighted properly. Something about playing sports with a super light wii-mote just doesn't help with the natural motions of playing sports and extending the size of it with faux plastic (you know, that cheap shit) doesn't help either.[/QUOTE]

It barely adds any weight.

I bought this awhile back at Gamecrazy....

Advantages
* adds more of a realistic feel
* kids love them
* cool factor as not many people have them

Disadvantage
* A bit pricey should be about $15
* Cant use the pointer (WTF)
* Takes a bit of elbow grease to install, which makes it kinda pain to switch from Tennis to Baseball to Golf...

Summary: Wish the price was a little cheaper, be able to use the pointer, & easier to install...Other then that i've been using it all the time when i play Wii sports...

[sarcasm]

As cool as this thing is, I can't have it taking up space in my home where I could be storing much more relevant and useful accessories (like the DQVIII slime, RE4 chainsaw, and Onimusha katana).

[/sarcasm]

;)

The fuck? I'm already worried about people I'm playing with nailing me in the face, none less with a controller three times the size.

What an incredible waste, and this coming from someone who just bought a PS3! (Joking, I love it)

I would guess it was originally an EBGS-only item. I'm not sure how much it cost/costs there, but I saw a stack of them at a GC store for $99.99 each. They may have been marked down since they were tagged, but I didn't care to have one scanned anyways as I wouldn't pay more than $9.99 for one.

[quote name='trunks982']ooo i love to get taht onimusha katana. was it ever sold in eb/gs before if so how much?[/quote]

bread's done
Back