DVD
$14.99
The Grudge
Shall We Dance?
Friday Night Lights

Circuit City
PS2
$49.99
WWE: Smackdown vs Raw w/ free controller (pelican, $14.99 value)
Killzone w/ free controller (pelican, $14.99 value)
GTA: San Andreas w/ free controller (pelican, $14.99 value)
$39.99
The Incredibles w/ free controller (pelican, $14.99 value)
$37.99
NFL Street 2
$29.99
Network Adapter
XBOX
$20 Gift Card instantly w/ the Purchase of ANY XBOX Live Enabled Game and ANY XBOX Live Starter Kit
$39.99
MechAssault 2
Halo 2
Ghost Recon 2
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
$37.99
NFL Street 2
$14.99
Project Gotham Racing 2
Counter-Strike
GBA
$24.99
Super Mario Advance 4: SM3
$14.99
Finding Nemo
Tetris Worlds
PC
$39.99
Half-Life 2 w/ Free T-Shirt
Doom 3
LotR: Battle for the Middle Earth
DVD
$44.99
Oz: S4, 16 episodes
$32.99
Charmed: S1, 22 episodes
$24.99
Look Who's Talking Collection (1, 2 & 3)
Karate Kid Collection (1, 2, 3 & 4)
$22.99
Sealab: S2, 13 episodes
$19.99
Mr. 3000
Vanity Fair
$17.99
Troy
$14.99
The Village
$12.99
School Daze
The Bodyguard
$7.49
A League of Their Own
Heaven Can Wait
Baseketball
Bull Durham
The Natural
The Longest Yard
Rudy
White Men Can't Jump
Varsity Blues
Jerry MaGuire
Necessary Roughness
Any Given Sunday
Kingpin
The Replacements
Hoosiers
2 for $15
Die Hard 2
Die Hard 3

Raising Arizona
The Last of the Mohicans
Speed
Bend it Like Beckham
Phone Booth
The French Connection
The Order (w/ heath ledger, not van damme)
Miller's Crossing
Target
PS2
$39.99
Winning Eleven 8
$37.77
NFL Street 2
GTA: San Andreas

$16.88
True Crime
Prince of Persia: SoT
World Championship Poker
2 for $40
MadKatz Wireless Controllers
XBOX
$37.77
NFL Street 2
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf

$16.88
True Crime
Prince of Persia: SoT
World Championship Poker
2 for $40
MadKatz Wireless Controllers
GAMECUBE
$37.77
NFL Street 2
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

$16.88
True Crime
Super Mario Sunshine
GBA
$27.88
Kim Possible 2
Pokemon LeafGreen
DS
$34.88
Zoo Keeper
DVD
$32.99
$24.99
$19.99
Mr 3000
Vanity Fair
$17.99
Carolina
$15.99
Chariots of Fire
$14.99
Balto 3: Wings of Change
2 for $20
Miracle
Master and Commander
Cheaper by the Dozen
Under the Tuscan Sun
Breakin' the Rules
Sound of Music
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Freaky Friday
Secret Window
Big Fish
Radio
13 Going on 30
50 First Dates
A Cinderella Story
and some others that can't be made out by the pictures
Best Buy
PS2
$44.99
GTA: San Andreas (save $10 instantly when you buy this with the soundtrack, $11.99)
$40
Kick Off Pack and Madden 2005
$39.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
$34.99
Wireless Dance Pad
$29.99
Kick Off Pack includes 2 controllers & multitap
$24.99
Madden 2005
$19.99
8MB Memory Card
DualShock 2 Controller
$14.99
DVD Remote
$5.99 or 2 for $9.99
D-Skin 5-Pack Tin
XBOX
$40
Madden 2005 and PS2 Kick Off Pack (don't ask)
$39.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
$24.99
Madden 2005
$5.99 or 2 for $9.99
D-Skin 5-Pack Tin
PC
$34.99
The Punisher
$29.99
MoH: Pacific Assault
$14.99
Madden 2005 w/ free Football Mouse (after MIR)
Plug N Play
$29.99
Atari Flashback System
DVD
$49.99
Oz: S4, 16 episodes
$29.99
Wonderfalls: Complete Series, 13 episodes
$24.99
Look Who's Talking Collection (1, 2 & 3)
$22.99
The Brak Show: S1, 14 episodes
Sealab 2021: S2, 13 episodes
$19.99
Mulan 2
Vanity Fair
Chariots of Fire
$17.99
Mr. 3000 (save $6 when bought with Shall We Dance?)
$15.99
Ju-On
Genius: A Night for Ray Charles
2 for $25
The Grudge & Ju-On
$5.99 or 2 for $9.99
D-skin 5-Pack tin

[quote name='soulwish2003']thanks man...[/quote]

no problem

im extremely happy to see that OZ season 4 is 16 hours instead of 8 hours, like the first 3 seasons were....it also looks to be a lot cheaper...im pretty sure that i paid at least $60 for the first 3...each

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='soulwish2003']thanks man...[/quote]

no problem

im extremely happy to see that OZ season 4 is 16 hours instead of 8 hours, like the first 3 seasons were....it also looks to be a lot cheaper...im pretty sure that i paid at least $60 for the first 3...each[/quote]

what happened to trustcompany?

[quote name='tyecko'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='soulwish2003']thanks man...[/quote]

no problem

im extremely happy to see that OZ season 4 is 16 hours instead of 8 hours, like the first 3 seasons were....it also looks to be a lot cheaper...im pretty sure that i paid at least $60 for the first 3...each[/quote]

what happened to trustcompany?[/quote]

he died :ziplip:

[quote name='doubledown']This seems to be a misprint: I think they're a month early

XBOX
$34.99
Star Wars: Republic Commando[/quote]

It may be a pre-order deal. Maybe? [-o

[quote name='Derwood43'][quote name='doubledown']This seems to be a misprint: I think they're a month early

XBOX
$34.99

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='soulwish2003']thanks man...[/quote]

no problem

Much obliged!

I on the other hand am pretty pissed off about the OZ prices, I seem to remember picking up all the other season significantly cheaper, but it's been so long (goddamn them for releasing 1 season a year...) I could be wrong.

Also dissapointed the cheapest Wonderfalls price was 29.99. Amazon has it for about 28 ( I swear it was like 23-24$ a week ago) I was hoping for 24.99 or 19.99 at target so I could my giftcard on it.

Republic Commando ships on 3/1 according to EB. I wonder if we can lock in at this price.

Thanks the-artist-formerly-known-as-TC!

Jeremy

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='Derwood43'][quote name='doubledown']This seems to be a misprint: I think they're a month early

XBOX
$34.99

Thanks for the post.

Tiger Woods 2005 for $40 at Best Buy is pretty hot IMO. $35 after GGC is the cheapest I've seen it new. Still too much for my cheap ass however :)

Thanks for posting. MOH:pA for $25 after GGC sounds nice, as does Hl 2 for $40 w/ free Shirt. Finally, Republic Commando for $35 sounds like a steal. I might get a rainchedck for that. Thanks!

[quote name='Derwood43'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='Derwood43'][quote name='doubledown']This seems to be a misprint: I think they're a month early

XBOX
$34.99

[quote name='lebowsky']I thought about getting BB to pricematech Target's ZooKeeper and then applying a GGC to it , but $30 is probably still too much for that game.[/quote]

Best Buy's price on Zoo Keeper is $34.99 (34.95?), only a few cents more than Target's sale price. I picked it up last week and have had a lot of fun with it.

Holy crapzors, they're releasing Ju-On here?! Kinda like what they did with The Ring DVD release, they released Ringu here too. I'll have to check it out. Dunno if I'll get The Grudge though.

Penn & Teller's BullShit season 2 is out this week, too. I'm dissapointed that its not in any ads. Oh well, looks like i'll be paying full price.

I am also surprised not to see Ray special prices/ I did read this morning that they are putting the movie back into wide release b/c of the Oscar nods, so maybe they are delaying the DVD release to try and squeeze more box office money out of it.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Holy crapzors, they're releasing Ju-On here?! Kinda like what they did with The Ring DVD release, they released Ringu here too. I'll have to check it out. Dunno if I'll get The Grudge though.[/quote]

i've seen Ju-On at quite a few rental places around here(see location). and i may have seen it for sale at my best buy. but YMMV i guess.

[quote name='Xevious']Thank you Trust..er...Dropout. I didnt know you can change your name.[/quote]

You can't. At least not without Cheapy's permission.

no problem

I didn't know you were an Oz fan. I got my bestfriend back home hooked on the show, and he has the first 3 seasons on DVD, so when I'm back home I usually watch 'em from time to time. I have the entire final season on tape actually, hmm... maybe that'd be worth watching again.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='soulwish2003']thanks man...[/quote]

no problem

I didn't know you were an Oz fan. I got my bestfriend back home hooked on the show, and he has the first 3 seasons on DVD, so when I'm back home I usually watch 'em from time to time. I have the entire final season on tape actually, hmm... maybe that'd be worth watching again.[/quote]

their are a lot of things that you don't know about me :wink:

by the way, how many seasons are their?

Nothing for me this week... My wallet finally gets a break.

Thanks OP.

BTW, if any of you want to pick up NLF Street 2, I posted a $5.00 off coupon earlier so you might be able to use it to get the game for $33 at Target.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Holy crapzors, they're releasing Ju-On here?! Kinda like what they did with The Ring DVD release, they released Ringu here too. I'll have to check it out. Dunno if I'll get The Grudge though.[/quote]

I thougth Ju-On has been out for weeks. It's been out at my local Hollywood Video for at least a month.

I have a funny feeling that the Republic Commando price might be like the RE4 2 for 30 mistake all over again. Its probably supposed to be KOTOR2... still a great price. I dont recall seeing ads from Circuit City for preordering, unless it was a huge game, like Halo 2.

On the plus side, FINALLY KARATE KID COMES ON DVD!!! Are they going to have 40 year old ralph macchio doing commentary?

Its been out in stores since mid-December. Best Buy advertised it when it came out, then just threw it in with the rest of its horror movies.

The 2 for $25 deal is a GREAT price, considering Juon is $19.99 by itself!

Now if we could just get a US release of Juon 2 (theatrical). I have yet to see that with comprehensible English subs.....

bread's done
Back