Circuit city call of duty modern warfare 2 $29.99

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']LMFAO at some of their prices. L4D2 is 61.99[/QUOTE]

This is NOT the same company Circuit City use to be but some other company that bought the name right? has anybody had positive feedback with the new Circuit City?

[quote name='agentcoop007']This is NOT the same company Circuit City use to be but some other company that bought the name right? has anybody had positive feedback with the new Circuit City?[/QUOTE]

It's the same company, there are sister stores in Canada still and online operations never ended when their US stores shut down.

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
syxLogo.gif
On May 19, 2009, Systemax Inc. purchased the Circuit City brand and website. Systemax Inc. has been in business since 1949. Systemax Inc. is a leading multi-channel retailer of computers, electronics, and industrial products in North America and Europe. Systemax Inc. is a publicly traded company on the NYSE under the symbol SYX.

[quote name='tekzor']UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
syxLogo.gif
On May 19, 2009, Systemax Inc. purchased the Circuit City brand and website. Systemax Inc. has been in business since 1949. Systemax Inc. is a leading multi-channel retailer of computers, electronics, and industrial products in North America and Europe. Systemax Inc. is a publicly traded company on the NYSE under the symbol SYX.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I even remember reading this press release last year :cool:

[quote name='agentcoop007']This is NOT the same company Circuit City use to be but some other company that bought the name right? has anybody had positive feedback with the new Circuit City?[/QUOTE]
Correct. You might know them better as Tigerdirect.:bomb:

I have bought computer parts from Circuit City (new) before (back in October-ish). I did not have a single problem and yes some of their stuff is oddly priced. I think they're under the same umbrella as Tiger Direct...

Yeah its still same CC, they just closed the US store and went to online sales. Kind of like what compusa did, but I think compusa has some stores again.

[quote name='JaxMoney']Wow, thought CC closed out lol... at least the ones around me.[/QUOTE]

because they did, it's not the same circuit city; only thing that's the same is the name "circuit city"

It seems so strange to see a deal involving Circuit City, even if it is a different company.

[quote name='gargus']Yeah its still same CC, they just closed the US store and went to online sales. Kind of like what compusa did, but I think compusa has some stores again.[/QUOTE]

CompUSA is ALSO owned by Systemax/TigerDirect, but they only re-opened a few stores in the southeast.

Lol at $69.99 list price. That $10.03 of instant savings really sells me.

With prices like these and grammar like: "This PlayStation 3 version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game is a sequel to one of the best first person shooter games", it's amazing anyone buys anything from this place.

bread's done
Back