Circuit City Clearance list. 5 - 10 dollar games as of June 18

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
June 18.

Since this list was bumped I changed it so that no one would think that the old prices still counted. At this point I don't know if CC has any kind of percentage clearance going.

Here then are the games that I know to be 5 - 10 as thier regular price.

GCN:

MX Superfly $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Star Wars Rogue leader $10
Street Hoops $10
Waverace Bluestorm $10
WWE Crushhour $10

XBOX:

Alter Echo $10
Batman Dark Tomorrow $10
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Shenmue II $10
Triple Play 2002 $5

PS2:

Alter Echo $10
Breath of Fire:DQ $10
Corvette $10
Evergrace $10
Evolution Skateboarding $10
Haven $5
RTX Redrock $10
Shinobi $10
Silpheed
Transworld Surf $10
Wipeout Fusion $10

[quote name='MCalvert1']Can anyone confirm that Breath of Fire PS2 is now $5 and not $10?

MjC[/quote]

I just bought it at lunch...it is now $5.

FS

got Xenosaga for $10.
capcom vs. snk 2 EO seems to have disappeared from your list for some reason. it's still $10 as well.

just got home from the Daytona Beach, Fl. CC

I picked up:

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu(PS2)
Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner(PS2)
Hunter the Reckoning Wayward(PS2)

for a grand total of $29.25 :D

I purchased BoF a week ago for $9.96, and still have my receipt. Can I go back and get $5 back on it? And do I need to bring the game?

[quote name='Querjek']I purchased BoF a week ago for $9.96, and still have my receipt. Can I go back and get $5 back on it? And do I need to bring the game?[/quote]

You don't need to bring the game, just the receipt.

Yes, you can get $5 back if you purchased the game last week. CC has a 30 day low price gaurantee(sp?). If it drops to a price lower than what you paid for it, you can get the difference back.

No, you do not need to bring the game with you. Just bring in the receipt, and they'll take care of it.

As I mentioned plenty of times, you don't need the reciepts if you paid with a credit card. I went and knew that I purchases 3 games that day, and what they were, they took my credit card found that reciept in their system and put it back on my account :) I need to head that way again so I can get BOF V money back.

This post still lists it at $20, but I just bought Xenosaga at my local CC today for $10. Went in expecting to pay $20, ended up paying $10. Not a bad deal.

Also bought a couple PSOne games which ended up being 50% off...Wipeout 3 ($5) and N2O ($10).

As I said earlier, it seems like practically any game that doesn't appear on CC's website is 50% off. I've seen games like Ephemeral Fantasia, Extermination, Ring of Red, etc. that are quite old, and I am 99% sure that they are 50% off even though I have never price-checked them. From now on, can we just post any recent price changes (like Xenosaga or BOF:DQ) or any exceptions to my theory as stated above?

I just picked up Ico for 15 dollars and Jet Grind Radio for 12.50 last night. They also had Phantasy Star collection but I wasn't so sure about that game and after finding this site and seeing how so many good games are cheap too I've just decided to only buy the games I know I really want.

Hey guys thanks for the heads-up on the new markdowns.

After the Price Adjustment I ended up with Zone of the Enders 2 for $6.75 and BOF V for $4.50. Not bad at all.

Also found that Wipeout Fusion is now $5.

Keep em coming!!

[quote name='Yeahman']Also found that Wipeout Fusion is now $5.
[/quote]

Picked that one up also today. Red Faction II for XBOX rang up at $7.48.

I don't know if this was reported yet. But I just got Enclave for x-box for 9.99, Forever kingdom on ps2 for 19.99, Rogue ops for x-box 14.99, Nos 4.99.

My local CC sucks,

Harvest Moon PS2 $19.99
Lunar Legend $19.99

BOth should have $9.99 as reported elsewhere

They are basically doesn't have much of a good deal, I can only find Shinobi $5 and Iron Man $5

thanks for letting us know about the mark downs

i bought both castlevanias for 15 bucks and

hitman 2 for 15

does anyone know if tony hawk 4 and capcom vs snk 2 eo is marked down for the cube? :?:

Many copies of Harvest Moon have a 19.99 Circuit City value sticker over the original UPC. To get it for $10 you have to get the cashier to scan the original UPC.

What system is the other for?

HEY! could some of you new posters put your locations into your user profiles? It'll only take 2 minutes and would be a great help to locating the good deals-- or lack therof.....

man just went to my local CC some 10 minutes ago, stripped clean of all the deals mostly, no BoF to be found, and i was really looking forward to it...nuts.....do they get new shipments?

I might have missed it, but are these deals only availible in store? Because they dont seem to mention these new prices on the site.

I just got home from the southfield michigan circuit city.

i got about 10 jampacks (2002) for a penny each.

nascar heat 2002 for xbox - $5.00

BOF dragon quarter - $ 4.50

ZOE 2 - $7.50

rayman 3 xbox- $10.00

a lady in the store noticed that me and my friends had a list of games and ended up grabbing one of every xbox game they had and making a poor CC employee scan them all. anyway i was standing there watching them scan some games while i was waiting to get my games scanned. through this i found out:

whacked - 10.00
freaky flyers (xbox)- 5.00

already mentioned deals:

my friend also got unreal championship for 10, defender xbox 7.50, gungrave 5.00, and a ton of other games.

jet set radio rang up for 5.00 and sega gt for 10.00 so i assume that its the double pack that is one penny.

I saw in the topic that Wipeout is $5. Is that game worthwhile?

Also, is CC still doing the buy 2, get $10 off and buy 3, get $20 off?

Wipeout Fusion is definitely worth 5 bucks. I rented it a year ago for more than that and played it for 4 days straight. Only F-zero GX beats it in terms of fun arcade racers, but fusion has a better soundtrack and is cheap as hell now. Get it.

Hey all, the XB Timesplitters 2 at my CC rang up for 20 as opposed to $10. Am I alone in this phenom?

[quote name='outkastx']I've seen a sealed Castlevania HoD go for $70 on ebay, so I don't think it matters if they're $15 each :wink:[/quote]

wow I may just go pick up the copy at the store down the road near me

Didn't know about the Fusion price. Just about every store in SD has more than a few of them. Will have to pick that up.

Tried to get the Clone Wars/Tetris XB pack today and it rang up at $99. The Brute Force bonus pack came up at $.01 as noted previously. CC in Encinitas still had about 10 of the bonus packs left. Only CC I've seen them in. Also, thought I had read Unlimited Saga as being one of the titles in the deal (they have a bunch at every store) so I had them scan it. No joy, came up at regular tagged price at $19.99. Just FYI...

Recent buys that have been noted previously:

ZOE 2 $7.48
Hunter:Wayward $9.99
Exhibition Vol.1 $.01
Rune PS2 $7.48
BoF $4.98
GunGriffon Blaze $4.98

Whoa, what a day. First, I went the and got:

Pryzm: Chapter One: The Dark Unicorn (PS2) - $7.99
Bearth Of Fire: Dragon Quarter (PS2) - $4.98
Bearth Of FIre: Dragon Quarter (PS2) - $4.98
Batman: Irse Of Sin Tzu (PS2) - $9.99
Quantum Redshift (XBOX) - $4.99

I then headed to another Circuit City after stopping at a few stores, and got:

Quantum Redshift (XBOX) - $4.99, it scanned at $9.99, but when I showed them the receipt from the other Circuit City, they gave it to me for $4.99. :D
Brute Force Pre-Sell/ The Ultimate HALO Companion DVD Set - $0.01, Seal is damaged, but it's only $0.01, so it's all good. :p
Bloodrayne (GC) - $9.99

Didn't get all that I wanted, but I got shocked I got this much.

just for the record, i have had employees at 3 different CC tell me that they will do a price adjustment up to 60 days after the date of purchase instead of the 30 days i saw mentioned in the first post.

so far i have got:
ZOE 2 (about to get an adjustment and a second copy)
shinobi
iron man
timesplitters 2
defender
resident evil
and the X2(14.99)+Wolverine's Revnge(4.99) X-mas deal

going to pick up:
mister miquito
red faction 2
resident evil 0
and a handful of throw away titles

also, none of the 3 stores i go to have Contra for the PS2 or GBA, so if anyone could get these for me, i think we could make some sort of arrangement.

Does anyone know if they are still doing the buy 3 games get $20 off and how does it apply? I mean what if the three games equal less than $20.

Hey Everyone if there is anyone who can hook me up with a copy of breath of fire DQ and /or shinobi it would be much appreciated. I will be willing to trade or pay much molla for those, plz pm me if ya would. THANKS

[quote name='NouveauS']Tried to get the Clone Wars/Tetris XB pack today and it rang up at $99. [/quote]

Is this $99 price for the Xbox system and the two free games that come with it? If so, that is insane and I might be heading to CC at lunch...

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='NouveauS']Tried to get the Clone Wars/Tetris XB pack today and it rang up at $99. [/quote]

Is this $99 price for the Xbox system and the two free games that come with it? If so, that is insane and I might be heading to CC at lunch...[/quote]That guy JUST means the 2-game pack. No system.

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='javeryh'][quote name='NouveauS']Tried to get the Clone Wars/Tetris XB pack today and it rang up at $99. [/quote]

Is this $99 price for the Xbox system and the two free games that come with it? If so, that is insane and I might be heading to CC at lunch...[/quote]That guy JUST means the 2-game pack. No system.[/quote]

Yeah, what he said. Most places you get this packed in now if you get an Xbox. Someone earlier in the thread said you could get this promo pack for $.01 eventhough it was marked for $99.99 and not have to buy the Xbox. Maybe it would be free if you bought an Xbox at the same time and therefore end up with two copies of Clone Wars and Tetris.

-Nouv'

Games with the CC value sticker may have a new UPC sticker covering the original UPC symbol. The CCValue games are currently not part of the clearance sale. CC's near me have plenty of XBX Timesplitters2 (ccvalue) @ $20 but original UPC TS2 ring up at $10, maybe even cheaper now with the next round of discounts. So if you want to avoid frustration steer clear of the CCvalue stickers. My cashier was nice and tried to peel the upc sticker off for me, but I told him don't bother. he did anyway and the game rang up cheaper, much cheaper.

I pickued up 7 copies of the Socom II demo/preorder disc for $0.01 each. The demo sucks but the cases are official PS2 and quite usable.

Just got WC3 Frozen Throne for 16.99 lastnight. It was marked 24.99, rang up 19.99 and my buddy told me about some "5 dollars off any pc title" coupon. The guy had no clue, so just knocked the price down to 16.99 for me.

Thats a good deal I think considering Blizzard games hold thier value almost forever.

[quote name='caffeinenicotine']Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance is half off at 19.99 at CC too!![/quote]

I think it's been $19.99 for a while. I hope it goes $9.99 soon cause I'd definately pick it up then

I just got back from a few cc's around town. I found a few new deals I think. Blinx is 14.99, I mentioned this yesterday but Forever kingdom on ps2 is 19.99, phantasy star collection on gba was 12.99.

I also just picked up, 2 BOF DQ for 4.99, 2 Shinobi for 4.99, um jammer lammy for 4.99, 6 ps2 jampacks for .01 each, Baldurs gate DA for 9.99 on X-box, Final fantasy chronicles for 14.99, and Jade cacoon 2 for 9.99. If anyone is in or around Indianapolis there are 3 circuit citys and no one besides myself know about most of the deals.

I just got back from Circuit City. It was a successful run. There are way more games for $4.96 or $4.99 than I thought. Freaky Flyers for PS2 $4.99, JSRF for XBOX is $4.96, Bloodrayne for PS2 is $4.98, Matt Hoffman 2 is $4.96, and there are more. I just didn't have a pen and paper to write them all down. Luckily the employee I got was willing to look through the whole list for all the $5 and under games. I might go back tomorrow to write down the full list. I did pickup 8 games for myself though, plus two more Brute Force preorder packs for a penny.

-Morpheus

After Edit: Just remembered another one. Robotech for PS2 was $4.90 something. Enjoy.

Medievil 2 (PS1) - $10

I'll prob. have to go back and get Bloodrayne...I need a copy of Shinobi - if anyone found an extra, I'd be willing to trade BOF:DQ, Wipeout Fusion, or Bloodrayne (my CC has extras of all). LMK via PM or email.

Lol, everytime I go to CC I come back here and find out about more deals! I guess I'll get back down there. I saw the above post on Wipeout Fusion being $4.99. Great deal. I hope they still have Bloodrayne but I don't think they do.

bread's done
Back