Circuit City coupon ($5 off any PS2 game $20+)

clariste

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got back from CC where I PM'd a BB $5 off coupon. The cashier said, "You know, we have our own $5 off coupon, for any game $20 and up." I used the BB coupon so I could get R&C:GC for 5 bucks.

Bottom line, CC now has the equivalent of the GGC, but only for PS2 games. I believe the coupon expires Sept. 18, 2005. He said they're normally located at the registers.

The coupon's for games $20 and up, but you used it to get a $10 sale item for $5? I suppose the minimum price isn't enforced by the system, so since the clerk didn't catch it, it went through?

qwll, i think the OP used the mcdonalds coupon to get the $19 gfane for $5, either that or the $5 off any psp or ps2 coupon and neither of those have a minimum.

still, if this saves me a trop to the customer service deak and possibly not getting them to accept the best buy GGC, then i am all for it.

[quote name='abilyk']The coupon's for games $20 and up, but you used it to get a $10 sale item for $5? I suppose the minimum price isn't enforced by the system, so since the clerk didn't catch it, it went through?[/QUOTE]

As dracula indicated, I used the BB coupon, the 5 off any PS2 or PSP game, not the McD's one.

bread's done
Back