Circuit City Coupons - Good Until 12/31

BlueLobstah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Rather than start a new thread, I'm going to hijack my old thread. :)

Circuit City sends out promotional flyers on occasion with coupons that are good for in-store and online purchases. I recently received a flyer with a list of coupons good until 12/31/08. I'm not sure if I can scan the flyer in due to legal issues, but the online codes are up for grabs.

Please note the online coupon codes are probably one use only. If they are, please post if you do use one.

DKAJAMTA8P - 10% off all USB drives and accessories
82AEZXPA5V - 15% off all Parrot hands-free Bluetooth car kits
ELARTG4AWP - 10% off TOMTOM portable GPS
V9ARBGZALP - 15% off all camcorders & camera accessories
KFAXUKVA3G - Free Home AV Pack (79.99 value) when you purchase a 120GB Microsoft Zune (offer valid 12/14-12/27)
CQA3WAPA6P - 10% off any ink cartridge with the purchase of any printer
5CALUG4ACP - 10% off any home speakers & receivers
Y6AXKZ6ASP - 10% off any HDTV 46" and above
9UAJDPSAJP - 10% off any video game (limit 3 per customer)
PNA42FGAYP - 10% off Satellite Radios

QDACMA0A4R - $5 off select purchase of $50 or more
9RALY9GA8U - $15 off select purchases of $150 or more
3HADG7BA4U - $100 off select purchases of $1000 or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn coupon 1 time use only. The coupon entered has already been used and is no longer valid. No discount was applied. You can enter a valid coupon code, or continue your purchase without a coupon discount.

Anyone else have one that they aren't going to use? I would love to grab wii music and wario? I could find a code for a live game or some MSFt points in trade

[quote name='kklems']Anyone else have one that they aren't going to use? I would love to grab wii music and wario? I could find a code for a live game or some MSFt points in trade[/quote]

Are the codes not multiple use? Usually they are ... :whistle2:k

Offer excludes Bose, Outlet, Open Box, Red Dot Clearance, Red Hot Value, Kicker, Apple, Velodyne, select Polk models, notebooks, desktops, all Sony DSLR cameras, all Sony camera accessories, PC software, all vacuum models, preorder/backorder products, "coming soon" models, music, movies, game harware, game software (online purchases only), select Garmin GPS Models, and Circuit City Gift Card purchases.

does that mean it EXCLUDES game purchases online, or the coupon ONLY works on game purchases online?

[quote name='RudyPants']Are the codes not multiple use? Usually they are ... :whistle2:k[/quote]

Every code I've seen lately from CC has been one use only.

The coupons are one use only. I could scan them and remove my one time use but it looks like the barcode for in store is similar to the 40 off coupons floating around

My friend gave me a set, and my Grandma apparently got them in the mail. So if I get the second set I'll share the online codes with a CAG.
I may pick up Tales for Wii with the coupon, but I don't know another 39.99+ Wii game I'll want.

[quote name='SithFran']They have a $15 coupon off $100 in stores now.[/quote]

where do they keep them?

I didn't see them when I went a few days ago

They were next to the register at my CC. Says from 10/21/08-11/24/08. It has the usual exclusions listed above i.e. no pc software, no game hardware, and no online video game purchases.

And yeah, it says each coupon is single use.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Yes, definitely.[/quote]
actually, gaming hardware should be only considered actual systems, if anything something like the GHWT bundle or the RB bundle should be considered accessories, since that's what they really are...

bread's done
Back