circuit city deals..

stopped by the jantzen beach CC yesterday and found the following.

20% off all games
40% off guides - bummed they didn't have the fallout 3 guide or the fable 2 guide. :(
40% off car audio
some good deals on video camera's too. it's pretty much "make an offer" on all display models.

The Tigard, OR circuit city still has at least 50 Microsoft 1600 point cards (after my purchase.) I purchased 30 today to give (at cost) to other CAG's.

The $20 cards are selling for $13.99. (30% off, they consider them video game accessories.)

20 dollar cards for 14 bucks each is the sweet deal. Xbox live cards are hardly a deal since they're going 13 months for 30 bucks every other week.

Hey guys, the jantzen beach location had a ton of these 3rd party wii accessories.. I bought the laser gun and the steering wheel with the suction cup base. I Think these are well worth the $6-$7 they're selling for.

Tigard, OR:

Most Xbox 360 stuff gone, only xbox accessory was 2 of the vision cameras, 3 ps3 duelshock 3 controllers left. Just a couple of games left for the xbox and ps3. Assorted third party accesories for the Wii & DS, such as that gun shaped plastic with a laser pointer in it. (I think for the same $6-$7 bucks?) Lots of styluses for the DS.

Even with the lack of stock the place was fairly busy.

Printer ink was 25% off, I'm waiting for the middle of the week to see if another price drop happens first.

A couple of PC gaming accessories left, 3 of the Sitak (sp?) X52 HOTAS flight control setups. I also saw a couple of PC gamepads.

A vast amount of Guitar Hero bundles (Aerosmith & GH 3 & GH World.) All 30% off. I think the xbox 360 GH world was $133 after discount. I'm convinced that Circuit City failed because they put all of the money they had left into copies of these guitar games.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfreeman997
Anyone been to the store in Tigard, OR recently? I was thinking of going after work if they still have some selection...

Not sure what you are looking for, but it's fairly picked over. Lots of Guitar Hero/Rock Band for 40% off now, I only saw rock band 1 for the Xbox, but Guitar Hero has every console except the Wii.

Games are now 50% off. Xbox 360 only had about 5 games on the shelf, and a couple of games behind the counter at checkout. PS 3 had a little more, but not much. PS 2 still had some games, but I didn't really look them over. Both Xbox and PS3 accessories are gone, some cheap made chinese Wii/DS accessories.

Still a couple of PC controllers (40% off) and several type of PC mice (40% off.) Lots of blank CD/DVD, but I would stick with online stores like supermediastore or meritline instead.

Printer ink is now 30% off, but it's pretty well sold out of the "popular" ink.

Still some TV/Stereo systems, didn't check the price but I can't imagine that the deals are really that good vs a store where you have a return policy.

bread's done
Back