Circuit City Father's Day Sale/Promo - $15 off of $100

Scobie

CAGiversary!
Hey guys... just ransacked CC yesterday and picked up an interesting card at the register... $15 off your next purchase of $100 or more when you shop at Circuit City from 6/9/06 - 6/26/06.

The back of the card has the following exclusions:
"Offer excludes gaming consoles, notebook and desktop computers, Panasonic Plasma TVs, Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose, Polk, Oakley, HP MP3 Players, Apple, Kicker, MTX, Thunder, Sony XBR TVs, LG, Akai, ESA, KEF, outlet, and Circuity City Gift Card purcases."

There's a bar code and an on-line code.

Each store should have a *ton* of these things laying around, and while not valid on systems, it *is* valid on games! So there you have it.

UPDATE 10 June: CC's seem to be running out of these coupons, but some stores are stuffing left overs in bags at the register. Also try asking a sales rep if they have any Father's Day coupons left. They'll probably give you one if they have any... worth a try if you can't find a code from someone on this thread. Also, big thanks to Sway for spotting the "Celebrate Summer" coupon with the same deal good from 6/30 through 7/16.

Possible $15 off $100 working on DS LITE (portable handle not console). Yeah, i have 2 $15 off coupon on my hand right now. (You'll see stack of $15 off coupon in the front customer service)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Possible $15 off $100 working on DS LITE (portable handle not console). Yeah, i have 2 $15 off coupon on my hand right now. (You'll see stack of $15 off coupon in the front customer service)[/QUOTE]

Erm... highly doubtful that it'll pass for the DS Lite. You'll need to really finesse that fine point with the store manager...

[quote name='solsovly']whats the online code? I'm going to cancel my gamestop preorder for the DS lite and pick it up here.[/QUOTE]

Codes are unique so they're all one time use. If I stop by CC again and they have a few, I'll be sure to pick up extras.

I had a $15 off $100 that specifically stated not valid on consoles, Xbox 360 - but the computer accepted it no problem.

you stated that the coupon was not valid on "HP MP3 Players" but I'm curious if there was ment to be a comma between "HP" and "MP3 Players" thus invalidating the coupon for all mp3 player or just Hewlett Packard mp3 players. Since I can't really think of any mp3 players that HP makes off the top of my head I thought I should probably ask first.

Thanks for any clarification you can offer.

[quote name='atheist_uberboy']you stated that the coupon was not valid on "HP MP3 Players" but I'm curious if there was ment to be a comma between "HP" and "MP3 Players" thus invalidating the coupon for all mp3 player or just Hewlett Packard mp3 players. Since I can't really think of any mp3 players that HP makes off the top of my head I thought I should probably ask first.

Thanks for any clarification you can offer.[/QUOTE]

No comma, they used to make MP3 players, but CC doesn't ever update coupon disclaimers so it's still on there.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']No comma, they used to make MP3 players, but CC doesn't ever update coupon disclaimers so it's still on there.[/QUOTE]

thanks, I'll see if I can stop by a circuit city after work today then.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']No comma, they used to make MP3 players, but CC doesn't ever update coupon disclaimers so it's still on there.[/QUOTE]

True... they did the HP iPod for a while with Apple but seem to have bailed since Apple turned out to be more interested in furthering their own brands than HP... go figure.

I went to the counter or the customer service center. I dont see them. If anyone can get me one, I'll be glad. Please PM me the online code. Thanks.

If anyone has a code left I'm up for one too.

I drove by the circuit city here and they didn't have any out anywhere.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for a code as well. I'm going to do my best to get out there sometime between now and the 9th, but you know how it is.

My CC said they didn't get any in. I think that is a BS story, but I'll check back in a few days. Just in case, if somebody could be kind enough to grab me a code I'd appreciate it.

Stopped by a Circuit City near a friend's house and we managed to take 19 between the two of us. I'll be PMing codes to everyone who requested one in order and I'll update this post with the number of remaining codes should I have any left over.

Ok, so codes were sent to the following via PM:
thegarageband
Dkellar
mrblinG22
JunkyardGod
espy605
Looshi
Hadoken
Pokemorpher1
trunks982
turok4n64
solsovly

I have 8 codes left so the next 8 people get one.

You know, I got one of those 10% off Memorial Day coupons, and it specifically said that it won't work on Xbox 360 consoles, yet I managed to ring it up perfectly fine.

Yeah, usually the restrictions are in text only. Last year they had a giveaway with $100 off $100.01 coupons and it said it wouldn't work on IPods but I had no problem applying it to them.

ya thinking of using this for DS Lite, but wondering i have it preordered already for $25, does EBgames give a return on a preorder? should i just leave my preorder there till launch just in case it doesnt work? thanks

I guess that would make me one too late. Oh well, if anyone gets a code before the 11th, would you mind PMing me with it? My CC is the worst and they didn't have any of these coupons either and I'm hoping to get a DS Lite. So, thanks in advance to anyone for helping a brother out here

[quote name='oper00']I want it please. Thank you ahead.[/QUOTE]

It's like Kirby, comin' right back at ya!

In case no one else noticed this Sunday's ad advertises a free case (the Mario bundle). Really hope this coupon works!

bread's done
Back