Circuit city glitch, some games 19.99 and under for $10 each

magus83

CAGiversary!
I was browsing circuit cities site and noticed that adding two greatest hits titles lego star wars 1 and 2 both came out at to $20 instead of $30. While not as good of a deal as the $5 glitch, its still not that bad of a deal.

I was just about to post this. You figured they would have fixed the glitch in the past two weeks. Doesn't anyone pay attention over there?

[quote name='coolz481']I was just about to post this. You figured they would have fixed the glitch in the past two weeks. Doesn't anyone pay attention over there?[/QUOTE]

Why should their web team be different than 90% of their in-store employees?

I ordered:

GTA VCS (PSP) $10
Metal Gear PO+ $10
and some filler to get free ship.

BUT these did not qualify:

Table Tennis (360)
Taito Legends 2 (PS2)
Tourist Throphy
Cooking Mama

Cooking Mama actually works.

[quote name='coolz481']I was just about to post this. You figured they would have fixed the glitch in the past two weeks. Doesn't anyone pay attention over there?[/quote]

They've had this glitch for much longer than the past couple weeks. It's funny how they always fix it but then it "breaks" again sometime down the road.

I know someone who works there and he says it wasn't/isn't a glitch. It may not be but personally I don't know this person well enough and I think he is just another 1 of those employees out to defend his companies rep.
What he don't know is the only rep they have is BAD!
:bouncy:

LMAO this is already on SD and amazingly they gave cag credit.

Picked up Shadow of the Colossus, College Hoops 2k8 (pretty nice pickup for $10), and Call of Juarez...and a free after rebate uniden phone for good measure.

Thanks OP!

Damn it, wanted Shadow of the Colossus and Okami or Resident Evil 4. Once again, RE4 shows out of stock online and not available instore, even though my local CC has stacks of it.

It seems to be dead. I added Flash Focus and Portable Ops+ and it didn't give me any discount at all, they both stayed $19.99 all the way to the final submit page.

Thanks anyway, OP, glad to see some folks got in.

the deal is still alive and well people(btw mad props to the op for posting this) i got a sweet haul of 4 ds games and 2 ps2 all 10 bucks a pop. seems some 20 buck games will go to 10 and others wont kind of a crap shoot. naruto and budokai tenkaichi 2 will go to 10.

the ds games spectrobes, cooking mama, sonic rush and boogie do as well.

maybe someone should put up a list of the games that have worked for this deal so that way nobody wastes time on games that wont get them the 10 dollar discount.

I stand corrected, I didn't know they had to be for the same system. :lol:

I guess I'll grab a couple other things as gifts for the freebies.

Bully and Shadow are both not in stock, deal might as well be dead for PS2 gamers. I have no filler for Kingdom Hearts II now.

[quote name='fart_bubble']wish they would finally get some more copies of Earth Defense Force[/quote]

I just picked it up and I can't put it down. Great game especially if you can get it ofr 10 bucks.

In for God of War (sold and wish I'd kept) and Ace Combat 5. Paid 2.49 for shipping just because I couldn't find anything else worth bothering with.

Got the following at 9.99:

GTA:VCS (PSP)
TWISTED METAL (PSP)
The Warriors (PSP)
Wipeout Pure (PSP)
Metal Gear 3 (PS2)
God of War(PS2)
Shadow (PS2)

Glad I waited I was gonna buy Gow and shadow for 35 the other day.

And of anyone has the 15 off 100 coupons from a couple of weeks ago, most of them they're working at checkout (1 out of 4 didn't work for me).

Basically, the 2 for $20 is on all games $19.99 & under except XBox & XBox 360. The only thing you have to make sure of is you have an even multiple of games in the same category tree (PS3/PS2, PSP, Wii/GameCube, DS/GBA). For example, if you have 1 PSP and 1 DS, it won't work but. There are also a couple of games they have at $29.99 and $39.99 that are coming up 2 for $20 but nothing great (Ape Escape 3, Neopets and Genji are the ones I recall).

[quote name='FurryCurry']I put in Guilty Gear Judgement and MGSPO+ but the prices stayed the same.[/QUOTE]

Guilty Gear and Bust a Move are the only two PSP games I've seen so far that won't work at all. Basically, if the "Game Deal: 2 for $30 on all $19.99 games or less" tag isn't under the price in the browsing screen, they're not going to work.

So much was gone already by 9AM. I got MGSPO+, Cooking Mama, GTA: LCS, and Flash Focus for $40 and all as gifts.

I hoped it worked on 360 games but those were actually 2 for $30.

This wasn't working for me, tried to order flash focus and a PSP game but it just came up 39.99 for both games, no 10$ discount either. But then I put 2 PSP games in my cart and it worked on that, unfortunately by the time I was done everything was out of stock.

[quote name='SaraAB']This wasn't working for me, tried to order flash focus and a PSP game but it just came up 39.99 for both games, no 10$ discount either. But then I put 2 PSP games in my cart and it worked on that, unfortunately by the time I was done everything was out of stock.[/QUOTE]

For the glitch to work online you HAVE TO PUT TWO GAMES FROM THE SAME SYSTEM IN YOUR CART. It will not work when mixing systems.

Correct though, there's not much even available online.

Thanks OP,

just picked up the following:

Tekken: Dark Resurrection (PSP)

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops + (PSP)

Twisted Metal: Head On (PSP)

Guilty Gear Judgment (PSP)

Mortal Kombat: Unchained (PSP)

wanted fight night round 3 instead of mortal kombat but was OOS when i clicked checkout hehe

Looks like Circuit City fixed the glitch on the web site. I added two X360 games to my cart and the total came up to $30.

bread's done
Back