Circuit City July Clearance - 20% off until July 12th

[quote name='Phryo88']The reason that it says not available for in store pickup is because there "software" But oddly enough you can actually order real software and PC games for in store pickup. CC inventory on Movies Music and Games can never be guernteed because of theft. So those items are never available for in store pick up but they might have the games.[/QUOTE]

thats what i was hoping

[quote name='durden26']Here's some more (16.96):

Ds:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue[/quote]

Did you purchase it at this price or have it price checked?

Thanks, OP. I picked up DQM: J today and can confirm that the 20% off is still going on.

I saw a display for Super Princess Peach on the racks wasn't there when it first went on clearance but unfortunately they didn't have it. :cry:

On another note, for those of you who bought DQM: J, did it come in a Y-wrap or shrinkwrap? Mine was the shrinkwrap type... :cold:

[quote name='Mugen Power']Thanks, OP. I picked up DQM: J today and can confirm that the 20% off is still going on.

I saw a display for Super Princess Peach on the racks wasn't there when it first went on clearance but unfortunately they didn't have it. :cry:

On another note, for those of you who bought DQM: J, did it come in a Y-wrap or shrinkwrap? Mine was the shrinkwrap type... :cold:[/quote]

I've seen hundreds of copies in stores in both Illinois and New Jersey, and I have never seen a Y-seal copy of DQM:J. I guess Square decided to be cheap (even though the game came out at 35).

Thank you so much. I went this morning and thankfully found the last copy of Wario Ware Smooth Moves $13.57 plus tax at my local CC.:) I had been waiting for this one to drop for the longest time.

[quote name='durden26']Here's some more (16.96):
Ps2:
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Jackass The Videogame

Psp:
Crush
Brave Story New Traveler
Dungeon Siege

Ds:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue
Age of Empires
Spiderwick Chronicles

Wii:
Artic Tale
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

360:
Prey (CE as well)
History Channel: Civil War
Beowulf

Xbox:
Ghost Recon
Mortal Kombat Armageddon[/QUOTE]

I can confirm WW SM is on clearance at CC.

[quote name='Idx86']Anyone confirm WarioWare at all? I may try and stop by at lunch and check it out if no one else has.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks .. just picked up 5 games for $12.31 Each plus taxes

Nights (Wii)
Crash of the Titans (Wii)
Geometry (Wii)
Master of illusion (DS)
Brave Story New Traveler (PSP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Nights (Wii) and Lost (360). Had to make two trips. One CC had a ton of Nights and not a single Lost. The other was the polar opposite. Tons of Lost with not a single Nights in the store.

Checked a second CC in my area and found the second game I was looking for. I can confirm the $13.XX price for 'The Darkness'. Left three picked up one. Scored both 'The Darkness' and 'Lost' on this deal under $30 I'm pretty happy about that since I'm a new PS3 owner and the deals have been pretty scant...I love cag

Went back today and picked up:

2 copies of Mario Kart Double Dash
Crash of The Titans Wii
Spyro Eternal Night Wii
Cranium Kabooki
Geometry Wars Wii
Harvey Birdman Wii

add that to ones I got yesterday

Obscure Wii
Nights Wii

Not to bad. Ill play them and then just trade them in when some deal is going on. Play most of those and be out not much.

Edit: I f'n forgot about Warioware though, so I will call them and go tomorrow if they have one. If anyone wants a Geometry Wars they had a bunch of them. I can pick one up and sell at cost plus shipping and paypal fees. They also had 1 more Mario Kart Double Dash. PM me if you want something.

Picked up:

Geometry Wars
Prey collector's edition
Nights: Journey of Dreams
Obscure: Aftermath

they didnt have Wario Ware: Smooth Moves so if someone wants to trade for any of the above send me a PM.

:360:
Conan $19.99
Condemned 2: Bloodshot $39.99
F.E.A.R. Files $29.99
Frontlines: Fuel of War $49.99
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights $19.99
MX vs. ATV: Untamed $49.99
Sega Superstars Tennis $39.99
Timeshift $29.99
Viking: Battle for Asgard $39.99

:ps3:
Conan $19.99
Condemned 2: Bloodshot $39.99
F.E.A.R. Files $29.99
MX vs. ATV: Untamed $49.99
NBA 08 $29.99
The Orange Box $29.99
Sega Superstars Tennis $39.99
Timeshift $29.99
Viking: Battle for Asgard $39.99

:wii:
Crash of the Titans $19.99
Destroy All Humans! Big Willy $39.99
FIFA 08 $29.99
MX vs. ATV: Untamed $39.99
NBA Live 08 $29.99
Sega Superstars Tennis $29.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity $29.99
Speed Racer $29.99
Spiderwick Chronicles $29.99

:ps2:
MX vs. ATV: Untamed $29.99
Sega Superstars Tennis $29.99
The Sims 2: Castaway $19.99

:ds:
MX vs. ATV: Untamed $19.99
Sega Superstars Tennis $19.99

:psp:
MX vs. ATV: Untamed $29.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 $19.99

haha i work at CC and i found a RSV2 in the clearanced bin sticker at $16.96! Whoooo!! My manager thinks i just put the sticker on it but i didnt.

For all you Wii owners. I was hesitant about the Crash game, but if you were a fan of Crash Bandicoot 2 on PS1, I truly think it is worth your time picking Crash of The Titans up. I am having a blast so far with it.

Not a single one of those games are worth even those prices imo. I can wait a bit longer. Appreciate the notification however.

Kinda funny "Crash of the Titans" (wii) $12.XX plus taxes today. The best version of all accepted the graphic not amazed compared to 360.

So i went in today looking for Lost for 360 or ps3 but the were out, i did pick a copy of World in Conflict for 19.99. then when i got home i noticed i got robbed. my brand new 50' inch plasma and my older 42' plasma was gone as was my ps3, xbox 360, wii, ds, psp, and ps2. those bastards even stole my laptop which had pics of all my stuff for proof to my insurance co. now im going to have a freakin hard time proving i had some of this stuff. freakin thiefs i hope you rot in hell.

[quote name='icarusmight']So i went in today looking for Lost for 360 or ps3 but the were out, i did pick a copy of World in Conflict for 19.99. then when i got home i noticed i got robbed. my brand new 50' inch plasma and my older 42' plasma was gone as was my ps3, xbox 360, wii, ds, psp, and ps2. those bastards even stole my laptop which had pics of all my stuff for proof to my insurance co. now im going to have a freakin hard time proving i had some of this stuff. freakin thiefs i hope you rot in hell.[/quote]

I hate hearing things like this.
What a fucked up world.
Good luck getting everything back.

[quote name='icarusmight']So i went in today looking for Lost for 360 or ps3 but the were out, i did pick a copy of World in Conflict for 19.99. then when i got home i noticed i got robbed. my brand new 50' inch plasma and my older 42' plasma was gone as was my ps3, xbox 360, wii, ds, psp, and ps2. those bastards even stole my laptop which had pics of all my stuff for proof to my insurance co. now im going to have a freakin hard time proving i had some of this stuff. freakin thiefs i hope you rot in hell.[/QUOTE]

Damn. That sucks. Try roaming craigslist or check the local pawn shops to see if anyone sold any of your items. Good luck to you.

I've merged the two threads, but since yours was first maccabee72, you'll have to cut and paste neociscos info into your post.

Thanks!

[quote name='mrg']Not a single one of those games are worth even those prices imo. I can wait a bit longer. Appreciate the notification however.[/quote]

Speaking of Wii games only (since that's what I have)

Crash is DEFINITELY worth $13
Nights is for the most part worth $13
Cranium Kabooki if you have a group to play with is worth $13
Warioware if you can find it is worth $13

I bought 4 more Wii games from the sale but haven't tried them yet. Im thinking at the worst I lose $5 if I trade them in during a special. It's worth it.

I know this is CAG but come on, what do you expect to pay?

Scored Lost and Earth Defense Force each for about $14 after tax. Had to hit two stores to do that though and both were the last copies. Thanks OP.

[quote name='CheapyD']I've merged the two threads, but since yours was first maccabee72, you'll have to cut and paste neociscos info into your post.

Thanks![/quote]

Oh OK cheapy...just noiced your post now...I'll go ahead and do that!

I found the last warioware (wii) at my CC. It was slightly damaged, so the manager found 4 of them that is 25 minutes away. I asked if he could give me an additional 10% off. He looked at the $49.99 sticker and said that he could give me $2 off. He thinks he outsmarted me.

[quote name='icarusmight']So i went in today looking for Lost for 360 or ps3 but the were out, i did pick a copy of World in Conflict for 19.99. then when i got home i noticed i got robbed. my brand new 50' inch plasma and my older 42' plasma was gone as was my ps3, xbox 360, wii, ds, psp, and ps2. those bastards even stole my laptop which had pics of all my stuff for proof to my insurance co. now im going to have a freakin hard time proving i had some of this stuff. freakin thiefs i hope you rot in hell.[/quote]

OMG:shock:, talking about taking everything but the kitchen sink. Sorry to hear about that, but you should always remember the first rule of having a laptop ALWAYS BACK EVERYTHING UP!

I picked up Lost and Prey for 360. Games were still on the shelves, not set aside in the clearance bins. Anyone able to find the Prey CE? I'd love to trade for it.

I got incredibly lucky and got the last Warioware for Wii at my store.
I also got Dragon Quest for DS (every store claimed to not have it, subsequently when I wound up going to the stores they all had it in plain view) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for DS, Brave Story for PSP, Harvey Birdman for Wii, Geometry Wars for Wii (thinking about the DS version too, is it good?) Obscure and I had the option to pick up a Super Princess Peach, but I didn't since I already own it.
I picked up a handful of others I probably shuldn't have since I'm trying to save money...

I ran in and grabbed a few games before I had to haul ass to work. I grabbed:

Dragon Quest Mosters: Joker (ds)
Nights (wii)
Final Fantasy VI (gba)

I REALLY wanted Warioware Smooth Moves (wii) but my CC seemed to be out. If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd prob drive to the next town over with a CC and TRU to dig through their clearance piles.

Is there anyone with an extra Warioware up for trade or sell?

bread's done
Back