Circuit City markdowns 11/7

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
These prices are only good at stores that are not liquidating.

:360:
Bioshock $29.99
NHL 2K9 $39.99
Top Spin 3 $29.99

:ps3:
NHL 2K9 $39.99
Top Spin 3 $29.99

:wii:
No More Heroes $19.99

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Hmmm... if I want Bioshock at Circuit City, I can either get it for $30 new or $55 used. Decisions, decisions.[/quote]

Maybe someone famous played the used one

[quote name='alekshy']Agreed. That place is DOOMED![/quote]

Agreed. I just cashed in $40 worth of GC to buy Gears 2. I do plan on picking up Valkyria Chronicles next week for $44. :bouncy:

no more heroes was fun for an hour. then i got the motorcycle and started wandering around the barren, boring city they throw you in. it would have been so much better if it wasn't "sandbox". i mean, how many boring white buildings can i drive by while avoiding boring, grey cars? i mean, the combat is fun and addicting, but the city really brings the whole package down a LOT. just like Total Overdose: A Gunslingers Tale in Mexico.

still worth $20 though, 100%

No one appreciates how they usually have a decent discount or offer for some brand new titles on their launch week? Like, DQIV and FFIV w/ $10 GC, $20 Castlevania POR (maybe a few weeks after launch, but still much cheaper than everywhere else at the time), and $30 TWEWY? And the fact they can some great markdowns. I got at least 7 DS games during the summer of 2006 because they had a huge clearance on a bunch of titles, right after I got the DS Lite.

I really hope they don't go out of business. I usually don't deal with CS and I got a decent amount of patience, so they never really bothered me.

[quote name='Teeheehee']No one appreciates how they usually have a decent discount or offer for some brand new titles on their launch week? Like, DQIV and FFIV w/ $10 GC, $20 Castlevania POR (maybe a few weeks after launch, but still much cheaper than everywhere else at the time), and $30 TWEWY? And the fact they can some great markdowns. I got at least 7 DS games during the summer of 2006 because they had a huge clearance on a bunch of titles, right after I got the DS Lite.

I really hope they don't go out of business. I usually don't deal with CS and I got a decent amount of patience, so they never really bothered me.[/QUOTE]

Yes Yes, CC is the bomb and many of us have gotten MANY clearance games out of there! :)

Wasn't No More Heroes already 19.99 or 16.96 when it was clearanced out like a month or two ago?

I must say that I find CC to be one of the better B & M options out there when I need something in a hurry, especially if it's a sale item Best Buy is always about $10 more on an item and Radio Shack is even worse.

bread's done
Back