Circuit City Markdowns April 1st 2005

[quote name='JeffU427']Also
Vanilla Ice: To the Xtreme (XBOX) has been marked down to "About $3.50"[/QUOTE]

We cannot have this kind of frivolous posting.

threadclosed.gif

[quote name='JeffU427']Fight Club - $19.99
Spyro: A Hero's Tail - 29.99
Crash Twinsanity - 29.99
Michael Flatly Lord of the Dance - $72.69[/QUOTE]

Dayom @ "Fight Club" dumping down to $19.99 already. Any bets that it will be $4.99 in a few months? ;)

[quote name='JeffU427']Also
Vanilla Ice: To the Xtreme (XBOX) has been marked down to "About $3.50"[/QUOTE]

That's about the best deal I have ever heard

*hops into jet plane, don't know if he'll be back again"

[quote name='demomanTNA']Dayom @ "Fight Club" dumping down to $19.99 already. Any bets that it will be $4.99 in a few months? ;)[/QUOTE]

It's already $10 at EBGames.com, according to the front page of here. So, it's well on it's way! ^_^

Thought Crash Twinsanity is worth $10-$15 and the rest..............don't bother ;)
Fight Club - $19.99
Spyro: A Hero's Tail - 29.99
Crash Twinsanity - 29.99
Michael Flatly Lord of the Dance - $72.69

*yawn* In before......the.....lo.....zZzZzZz.....

Oh yeah, April Fools blows. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Clearwater is where Hulk Hogan keeps his illegal pets[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Ha! Indeed it is. I haven't heard anything about it lately since the news has been filled with molesters and dead people, but if I remember correctly he's being really stumborn about the whole situation. I've actually run into him a couple of times and he's pretty freakin' weird, really full of himself and he has a hard time breaking away from the whole "Hogan" character.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Clearwater is where Hulk Hogan keeps his illegal pets[/QUOTE]

What kind of pets his 24 inch pythons ;)

Seriously though I've never heard about this any links with info on it?

I picked up Final Fantasy VII for $7.49 at Circuit City (Woodbridge, NJ) yesterday. Was still tagged at $14.99.

[quote name='arkast3000']I picked up Final Fantasy VII for $7.49 at Circuit City (Woodbridge, NJ) yesterday. Was still tagged at $14.99.[/QUOTE]

All PSone games are 50% until they get rid of them all.

He's being fined $100 a day? Is that a lot in Hulkster coinage? Couldn't he just clothesline a few Thong-roids and keep his circus afloat?

[quote name='xboxbatman']Eb now sells FIGHT CLUB for XBOX new for 9.99 I picked it up last night.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about picking it up, too. But from the reviews and people's reactions, is it even worth $10?

bread's done
Back