Circuit City poker stuff sale!!

chodax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
So I dunno if this is YMMV or not, but they clearenced all of the poker stuff my CC had. A very big discount, like the metal casses of chips for 9.99, and the other boxes of chips for 4.99. Just letting you know if your CC still had poker supplies, they are probably very discounted right now!

thanks for the heads up op! you can also buy the poker products online for the same price and pick them up in the store if there is any in stock. unfortunately, none of the poker stuff is stocked at my local cc :(

Whoa, awesome. Came out to $14.29 for me. About two or three years ago, I picked up this very cheap set for almost twice the cost.

[quote name='chodax']you lucky guys!! my store only had the 200 piece, :([/quote]

It's showing as $3.61 to have the 400 set shipped. You should jump on that if you want it.

Picked up the 400 chip set on my way home today. The cashier was shocked at the price and said she wishes she had waited to buy hers. They still had a lot of this stuff. I might have to go back for the $5 caddy. Those one color chips are kind of sexy. Thanks a ton, OP!

really kerig? mine shows 9.99 still for the 400 piece. Yup i got all the way to the last step and still showed up as 9.99. Maybe ill check in the store tomorrow.

[quote name='chodax']really kerig? mine shows 9.99 still for the 400 piece. Yup i got all the way to the last step and still showed up as 9.99. Maybe ill check in the store tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

$9.99 for me too. Picked up that, the dealer shoe, and the tabletop. Only $33. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Kerig']It's showing as $3.61 to have the 400 set shipped. You should jump on that if you want it.[/quote]

"to have it shipped" = Cost of shipping vs. in-store pickup. I was responding to the CAG who could only find the 200 set at his local CC. If you can't find the 400 in-store, it's worth the extra $3.61 shipping to get the 400 (for a combined total of about $13.60 + Tax).

Still a good deal for under $15 if you don't have a good set yet.

oh, lol. Well yea, i went to some CC that was kinda far from me and picked up the table and 2 400 set pieces. Good stuff for the price.

I got 3 of the 400 chip sets (one was for me, then my co workers both wanted one so i went to the Circuit City closer to my work and got two more)

[quote name='kevzik']I have the 400 chip set up for trade lol...Not as good as my other set so I don't care for it much...[/quote]

shipping is really gonna be a bitch

bread's done
Back