Circuit City Store Closing - Pomona, CA

Kali

CAGiversary!
This is the store located next to Home Depot, Office Max and the closed down Toys R Us right off the 71/60 freeways. I just went yesterday and all games and game acessories are 40%. The selection is limited but they still have a lot of PS3 Games, I saw two copies of Fallout 3 for PS3 left. Games for 360, PS3, PS2, DS, and Wii are there but looked like they were picked out on this past saturday. I even saw a Halo 3. (Best games are in the case). A few Guitar Hero bundles are left mostly for PS3 and Wii. LOTS of computer games and softare all at 50% off.

[quote name='Kali']This is the store located next to Home Depot, Office Max and the closed down Toys R Us right off the 71/60 freeways. I just went yesterday and all games and game acessories are 40%. The selection is limited but they still have a lot of PS3 Games, I saw two copies of Fallout 3 for PS3 left. Games for 360, PS3, PS2, DS, and Wii are there but looked like they were picked out on this past saturday. I even saw a Halo 3. (Best games are in the case). A few Guitar Hero bundles are left mostly for PS3 and Wii. LOTS of computer games and softare all at 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if the 50% off is based on the current MSRP or what the game is actually marked as? For example, I saw Spore Galactic Edition at this CC today and it was marked $80, but I know CC now sells it for $65. Would it be $40 with the 50% off or $32.50?

Sad to see this one go heh good thing I didn't transfer over to them

Anyone know when it is supposed to be closed?

Most of the games are discounted from the MSRP price. A few games were marked down from the CC price listed on the box but from what I saw they were very few of them. It looked like they stopped labeling half of the games (probably when they found out they were going out). Oblivion GotY was still marked at 59.99! They had a few Spore games for computer on Monday though they looked like the regular ones. They had a lot of Spore books, some of those are discounted from the price as marked.

Anyway, It's a grab bag. Some games are marked, most by now aren't.

bread's done
Back