kell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
165 (100%)
AP
Circuit City Set to Close Stores, Center
Thursday February 8, 9:19 am ET
By Zinie Chen Sampson, Associated Press Writer

Circuit City Plans to Close Distribution Center, 7 U.S. Superstores, 62 Stores Overseas

Searching for a list...

Old Orchard 4831 Golf Road Skokie, Ill.

umm...this one closed 3 years ago...

Oops my bad, that was an old list. But there are new Superstore closingss I will search for an updated list.

I think it is just what they call all their stores, cause they're "super".

Still can't find a list, the news just came out today so it may take some time.

There was a store in my area that closed a few years ago, but it looks like they're reopening again, which I find odd.

copied and pasted from the other thread:

Last Circuit City clearance I went to was a complete bust-- all software was returned to the respective companies and there was no gaming merch anywhere.
Still, you might get a deal on a TV or PC supplies.

I am also assuming the "clearance" will be crap. My guess is they will just ship the in demand merchandise to other stores.

I just don't want a low traffic store to disappear because it is usually the best one when it comes to video game sales.

The one that closed by me during the last mass closing reopened before Xmas as a "CC Warehouse Store". I never been back but am told that it's just display models and odds and ends for sale. No gaming goodness.

I've been hoping for the longest time that CC would open a store near me, but this doesn't make me confident that they will decide to anytime soon.

bread's done
Back