Circuit City Store Closings

Blackhawk 5

CAG Veteran
In the Atlanta area many circuit citys are going out of buisness, I just came to one near mall of GA and in Duluth. All video games are 20%-40% off (could be more)...some are quite new, i saw selling fallout 3. go to the store itself to find deals.

Ok, CC in Manassas ...This is the last two days..

shit they really want to screw people over these last two days.

That 60 gig 360 hard drive, which is MSRP of 99.99, well guess what folks, the liquidators knocked it up to 144 (I think), then hit the discount to 99.99...you save ZERO!!!

ALL PS2s and 360's are GONE. Nothing but shitty games left. There isn't much left for PC games either but found some good titles. Careful of this because they are coming up either 40% or 50% and not 70% off like it suppose to. I had to fight that fat bitch at the CS area about this.

They had this high end GPS from Pioneer that is listed on the manufactures web site as 600 dollars, but the liquidators cranked it up to 1000, then dropped it to 300. The idiot employee tried to defend the liquidator saying they don't mark up prices..uh huh... When I asked that same emploee what is missing from a motorola wireless bluetooth transmitter box since it was opened, he said Nothing but the cardboard..then I told him look carefully as the trasmitter was GONE and replaced by some other block. WTF?!?!!? Instead of reporting it to lp, he just put it on the side endcap.

Only 3 people to help check out...long lines and lots of fustration.

Someone bought the last sony bravia, a plasma tv I think.

Ended up with a few good games, two blu rays, and a few other items for 150 bucks... Oops the bitch forgot to ring up the 360 starter kit with the headset and vision cam...so I didn't notice till I got home. Free shit is always good right?

Good bye CC Manassas, here is to seeing Sterling go next in the summer!

These companies that do liquidations are some of the shadiest operators out there. As a rule I don't waste time on store closings unless every single store in the chain is shutting down. Then they're motivated to actually get rid of everything. The CC partial closing allows them to send a lot of the "good stuff" to their better stores and stick consumers with the leftover trash.

bread's done
Back