Circuit City videogame markdowns 11/10

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
I thought last week's list was pretty bad but this one is just pathetic.

:360:
Chromehounds $39.99

:ps2:
Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run $19.99

:ds:
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence $16.96

:psp:
SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo $19.99

:gba:
Monster House $16.96

Nice to see new games are being added to the clearance, now they just need to have some montly drops like the games from the winter/spring clearance

[quote name='SDC']I'm considering picking up REDS when it hits $10. I'm assuming it is less spooky on a handheld?[/quote]

I played it used to have it not so much difference. Theres updated graphics compared to the PS1 version, new costumes. And the new 1st person view knife slashing battle, gets annoying especially when fighting a snake boss. Your better off with the Remake version for cube if you have a GC.

ugh... i just spent 5 bucks on reds more than it's current price...

it's not too bad of a game. i actually like this more on the DS than when it was on the ps1.

Just wondering if any of these were on sale:
Doom3CE xbox
Mario party7 GC
Zelda 4 swords GC
I thought I seen these in a clearence topic, and last time I was in CC I saw some laying on an empty area in gaming area. THought it was strange to just sit there. Someone find that CC clearence topic for me.

I was at a CC yesterday, and they were doing the pre-holiday purge - the whole console game dept was torn apart, and workers were busily shuffling stuff around, filling the bargain bins. Could this mean another round of big drops soon? I asked a couple of the red shirts, but of course they were clueless about any price changes.

I'd like REDS for a little less, since I can get it used from Gamefly for $15, but I haven't seen a copy in any store in a while.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']Just wondering if any of these were on sale:
Doom3CE xbox
[/QUOTE]

That's still $17.

[quote name='dark-star']I was at a CC yesterday, and they were doing the pre-holiday purge - the whole console game dept was torn apart, and workers were busily shuffling stuff around, filling the bargain bins. Could this mean another round of big drops soon? I asked a couple of the red shirts, but of course they were clueless about any price changes.[/QUOTE]

They were doing that at mine last week but it seems as much as they lower prices they also just stuff all the $19.99 and lower stuff in the bins and put stickers on them proclaiming that they're great deals.

[quote name='amusedtoe']I'd like REDS for a little less, since I can get it used from Gamefly for $15, but I haven't seen a copy in any store in a while.

That's still $17.

They were doing that at mine last week but it seems as much as they lower prices they also just stuff all the $19.99 and lower stuff in the bins and put stickers on them proclaiming that they're great deals.[/quote]

perhaps getting ready for after tg day?

bread's done
Back