Circuitcity.com $5 games

[quote name='eskimo']Don't go to circuitcuty.com, there are pop-ups there.[/quote]

Not if you have google toolbar popup blocker.

Good find on Dark Cloud, great cute game.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='eskimo']Don't go to circuitcuty.com, there are pop-ups there.[/quote]

are you telling us not to or are you saying that you don't go there?[/quote]

I'm telling you not to. Before you pasted those links, I pasted the topic URL, and I received some annoying pop-ups.

[quote name='slidecage']2 buck shipping per game. Nah Dark could isnt worth 7.42 shipped Nice find anyways[/quote]

it is worth that, but with all of the cheap finds lately, you've gotten to cheap for your own good....

[quote name='eskimo']Before you pasted those links, I pasted the topic URL, and I received some annoying pop-ups.[/quote]

Serious web surfers don't use IE and are therefore not subject to pop-ups. Get Firefox. It has built-in pop-up blocking and the AdBlock extension can block just about every other annoying internet feature out there. (Flash ads, banner ads, scripts, embedded WMV ads, etc.)

[quote name='JediSB'][quote name='eskimo']Before you pasted those links, I pasted the topic URL, and I received some annoying pop-ups.[/quote]

Serious web surfers don't use IE and are therefore not subject to pop-ups. Get Firefox. It has built-in pop-up blocking and the AdBlock extension can block just about every other annoying internet feature out there. (Flash ads, banner ads, scripts, embedded WMV ads, etc.)[/quote]

serious web surfers? :lol: im not sure if id consider myself a serious web surfer...but I use IE and it has a pop-up blocker that ive never had any problems with...

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='JediSB'][quote name='eskimo']Before you pasted those links, I pasted the topic URL, and I received some annoying pop-ups.[/quote]

Serious web surfers don't use IE and are therefore not subject to pop-ups. Get Firefox. It has built-in pop-up blocking and the AdBlock extension can block just about every other annoying internet feature out there. (Flash ads, banner ads, scripts, embedded WMV ads, etc.)[/quote]

serious web surfers? :lol: im not sure if id consider myself a serious web surfer...but I use IE and it has a pop-up blocker that ive never had any problems with...[/quote]

Yeah, serious web surfers, that's hilarious. Anyway, Firefox is great but XP with SP2 works almost as well. I do like Firefox's tabbed interface.

[quote name='eskimo']Don't go to circuitcuty.com, there are pop-ups there.[/quote]

Look at the name. That's a typo'd site, for those people that can't type in circuitcity.com .

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='eskimo']Don't go to circuitcuty.com, there are pop-ups there.[/quote]

Look at the name. That's a typo'd site, for those people that can't type in circuitcity.com .[/quote]

The OP corrected the the topic title to say circuitcity.com instead of the original circuitcuty.com, so I'm going to bow out of this pop-up/browser discussion. I am well aware of pop-up blockers and Firefox, but I was just giving a friendly warning because I imagine not everyone uses them.

[quote name='eskimo'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='eskimo']Don't go to circuitcuty.com, there are pop-ups there.[/quote]

Look at the name. That's a typo'd site, for those people that can't type in circuitcity.com .[/quote]

The OP corrected the the topic title to say circuitcity.com instead of the original circuitcuty.com, so I'm going to bow out of this pop-up/browser discussion. I am well aware of pop-up blockers and Firefox, but I was just giving a friendly warning because I imagine not everyone uses them.[/quote]

Good ole circuitcuty. I'll go check this out after I get back from BestBum and Radio Skank.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='slidecage']2 buck shipping per game. Nah Dark could isnt worth 7.42 shipped Nice find anyways[/quote]

it is worth that, but with all of the cheap finds lately, you've gotten to cheap for your own good....[/quote]

We need to start a new website for those that go beyond being just cheap. RCAG - REALLY Cheap ass gamers! :D

I have to agree though, those two bucks do make a difference in the quality of the deal. Now Dark Cloud has gone from being a $5 to being an almost $10 game, and at that point there is a whole new level of standards.

dead to rights is still in stock but all the rest are OOS(dunno about dora the explorer, didnt try to get it) actually now that i think about it dora would make a great stocking stuffer for a small child.

[quote name='basketkase543'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='slidecage']2 buck shipping per game. Nah Dark could isnt worth 7.42 shipped Nice find anyways[/quote]

it is worth that, but with all of the cheap finds lately, you've gotten to cheap for your own good....[/quote]

We need to start a new website for those that go beyond being just cheap. RCAG - REALLY Cheap ass gamers! :D

I have to agree though, those two bucks do make a difference in the quality of the deal. Now Dark Cloud has gone from being a $5 to being an almost $10 game, and at that point there is a whole new level of standards.[/quote]

lol.....i think you have hit a new plateau of cheapness :shock: .......niiiiiiiice :D

[quote name='slidecage']2 buck shipping per game. Nah Dark could isnt worth 7.42 shipped Nice find anyways[/quote]

I would agree -- if you can get a game used at EB for less, then the deal isn't worth it. ($7.99 + CAG15 + SAVER + EDGE = $6.00 shipped)

[quote name='camoor'][quote name='eskimo']Don't go to circuitcuty.com, there are pop-ups there.[/quote]

Not if you have google toolbar popup blocker.

Good find on Dark Cloud, great cute game.[/quote]

Or if you use Mozilla or Firfox. I haven't seen a pop-up for so long that I forgot they exsisted! Seriously. I can't stand using anyone's computer that doesn't have Mozilla on it. I'm like, "How can you even go online with pop-up's like this?!"

bread's done
Back