(CircuitCity.com and CC B&M) Patapon $9.99

A question, if I bought this game from a last month buy 2 for 30 online, can I ask for a pricematch in store or online? thanks

[quote name='lobitoh']A question, if I bought this game from a last month buy 2 for 30 online, can I ask for a pricematch in store or online? thanks[/QUOTE]

They will pricematch within 30 days of purchase.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Print out the page & take to local CC, Sears or BB for pricematch it.[/quote]

Good idea except I'd pay the cost savings in gas getting there. Online puts the gas cost on the postal or fedex/ups carrier ;)

[quote name='Shimrra']10 is still to much for this game.[/quote]
Are you crazy? When it came out at $20 it was a deal. At $10, you'd be nuts not to pick it up.

[quote name='Shimrra']10 is still to much for this game.[/QUOTE]

I really liked the demo, $10 seems like a great price.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']so is this confirmed in store?
if so, might have to grab my copy when i get my psp in the mail tomorrow :p[/QUOTE]

Yup, bought mine today.

[quote name='coldwine']Yup, bought mine today.[/QUOTE]

Same here, rang up at $9. Picked up Patapon and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops plus (also $9).

I'm going to go pricematch it at BB later - I don't want to waste gas to check stock since I can't check it online!

I didn't have any problems PMing Sonic last Monday at the $9.99 price (I bought Sonic and Patapon in the 2-for-$30 online sale)... I'm hoping this stays alive til I can get to a store to do the PM, since there aren't any particularly convenient CCs near me (and was lucky to be going by one anyway last week).

I went to CC anyways since my friend wanted MG: Portable Ops and they had a bunch of copies of Patapon there! Grabbed 2 of em, thanks!

Picked this up today...

Peeled the plastic off and noticed that the price sticker was still on the case...weird, i thought. I then lifted up the front clover sleeve to pull out a price sticker that was wedged inside with the boxart...then look at the UMD and see it's scratched AND has some kind of debris of indeterminable nature on it...

Never had an issue like this from a retailer like Circuit City. I could see this crap at Gamestop maybe, but this is entirely unacceptable. They had better at least exchange this for me...I'm tempted to demand a refund and take my receipt to Best Buy or Sears for a pricematch instead...

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Are you crazy? When it came out at $20 it was a deal. At $10, you'd be nuts not to pick it up.[/QUOTE]
You took the words right out of my mouth. He is crazy. It is worth all of $20 + $10 more IMO. Now what's the command for attacking with spears? "PON-PON, PATA PON! Take that!

Been wanting this game since it came out, even though it was only $20 I decided to wait. But for 9.99 its a no brainer and i might even buy a 2nd one to share the love on this.

Managed to get a price match easily on my 2-for-$30 sale from last month (which was on 5/4, so if you bought it you only have a couple days left to PM!). So I've managed to get both games I purchased PMd separately with no hassle (except thinking I had gotten a great deal only to have both games drop to $9.99 and I had to make 2 trips for the PM!)

Thanks for the head's up, OP, saved me $5 + tax that I wouldn't have known about.

Haven't played it much, but it seems kind of hard if you don't really listen and pay attention. I keep getting scolded for one reason or another.

Should I chuck my save and find the demo one for that special spear? Does it help?

Anyways, 9.99 is a no brainer no matter what. Wish I could have seen the future for this price, but 15 paid from the CC deal is still nice.

I love how my CC gamer's club card can't get scanned. The cashier has to type it in and adjust the price. Got 20% off instead of 10%!

[quote name='Busyman']Got:

Patapon - $9
NFS Most Wanted - $9
Overlord (360) - $13.50

(have Gamer Card)[/quote]
Gonna pick up patapon if the deal is still going on.
Since eb games is nearby maybe I'll get lucky and score street fighter alpha 3 max for 10 too.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Are you crazy? When it came out at $20 it was a deal. At $10, you'd be nuts not to pick it up.[/quote]

Word. $20 was a steal. $10 is highway robbery.

For some reason it's $20 at my local CC. It's not in the ad either so I can't convince them to lower the price to $9.99

[quote name='bstan21']^ Tell them to check their own website. They will match it.[/quote]

Didn't know that they would match their online deals unconditionally. I thought maybe it was a Fry's-like thing where they have separate deals between online vs. B&M.

But, thanks for the tip, will try that!

bread's done
Back