City Of Heroes FREE 14-day Trial code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about this from a friend and in need of a trial code 10 or 14 does not matter as long as i can test this game and c how good it is
thanks in advance
-chris :D

so i'm wanting to play this game for a long time, i've heard great things and have been looking for a code. Was wondering if anyone had a spare code for me :D if so PM ill PM my email if needed

i have been looking for a free trial code for a week now, since all the other codes have been given away. if anyone has 2 extra, one fore me and one for my brother, i would greatly appreciate the gift. if anyone has an extra please sent it to [email protected]. thanks for shareing.

i really want the code cuz my dad will buy the gAME but he wont let me untill he sees hows it works so i need a code

Does anyone have a left over trial code for me? I'd like to try this game out so I know what I'm getting myself into if I decide to buy it. XD Please PM me.

Thank you!

(Are European codes separate from North American ones? If so then I'll need a European one...)

Hey guys I used to play this game and I'm thinking of Returning but Im abit broke so I dont wanna reactivate my account if im not gonna enjoy it, So if someone could email me with a trial code that'd be awsome :) My email is:

[email protected]

Hope to hear from someone realy soon :)

could someone plz PM me with a code, i tried to get one but they say that they dont have any left, so plz, i downloaded the game, and that took some time.

I'm stuck in the same boat as a lot of people here too. Currently paying for SWG and MxO and I really can't afford to pay for another game without knowing what it's like so if anybody has a spare (Europe) trial code or whatever could you please send it to [email protected] ? :D

I think I might have one somewhere, but since you're a fucking moron I'm gonna keep it. Half this thread is you begging for free codes under a different name each time. Go fuck yourself.

im seriously new . i've played world of warcraft . its taking up alot of my time . im rdy to change .. and i know this is the game for me . so if you wanna be kind , hook up a trial code ,that would be amazing . send to [email protected] - thank you . :D

i just switched from WOW to CoH .. and i must say.. it's a big diff, but i'm really liking CoH much better.... it's more user friendly, and the community is so much better then WOW's... it takes a few mins after loggin on to find a mission group to run with for hours... unlike WOW where you spend half the day finding a group... ne ways... i've got a code for a 10 day trial i can email to someone if they'd like to try it out... you can pm me or send an email to [email protected] if you'd like... and plz.... if you just want to try out the game with no intention of actually buying, plz dont reply to this.. this is for someone who is actually interested and will set a subscription if they like the game... thanx

hi, i used to be a very dedicated COH/COV player and i had to take time out due to personal reasons. just wandered if anyone has a spare trial code for the EU version of the game lying about. cos i really need to check out if the game has changed at all before i make a commitment to pay thx.

any help would be very much appreciated thx

[email protected]

hi everyone, if anyone out there still has a free trial code they could send me i'd appreciate it. my email is [email protected].
I played it recently at my friends and when i got home i downlaoded it via the client. unfortunately i couldn't get a free code off the website :( which i was under the impression that i could so i can't play it yet.
but yea thanks,
jake

My cousin is trying to get me to switch from Wow to COH, if any1 has a code they could send me that would be awesome. He gave me the game but no code and i want to try this game out because he says it is WAY better than warcraft.

hey i really want to play this game i cant afford to pay so i want to play the trial plz this game is awsome and i dont want to miss out on it

if u can give me a serial code plz email it to me at

[email protected] thnks.:)

hey could someone give me a trial serial code for CoH because i like the look of this game but i need to try it first so i cn decide if i wanna buy it! so could someone please give me a trial code for CoH my email is
[email protected]
i cant wait to meet u on CoH please give me a trial code:D!

Anyone got a spare trial code I can have please.
I have been waiting for days and days for one now and it just keeps telling me that there are no free trial codes available! :cry: I have just been looking at trailers and gameplay videos etc of it for a while now! :cry: Can anyone be so kind to give me a trial code? If you can please send it to me at [email protected]

Thank you! :)

Did no one else read whitereflection's post? I had a code and was activated within 3 minutes of my Google search and finding his post.

It makes me think that some of you would starve with a plate of food in front of you all the while yelling "Umm ... guys ... I am very hungry here and would like one of you to put food in my mouth."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back