City of Heroes going rogue or time card

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Thing is I already have an account and I really like mob classes like the master mind[/QUOTE]

You mean pet classes?

[quote name='georox']Try Champions Online instead, it's free and has the best part, character customization. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, except it sucks compared to ol' City of Heroes.

The cheapest place I've seen is amazon. Going Rogue is $30 on amazon, but it comes with a month of play time - which effectively makes the game $15, and 1 month of play $15. They also sell 60-day timecards for $25, which is $5 off.

BTW, I love City of Heroes/Villains, have played off and on for 6 years. I don't have tons of time to play it lately, but I'll probably stay subscribed for however much longer it lasts. Definitely my all time favorite MMORPG.

Yeah I am trying not to pay the 30..lol I just got burned by ebay.......advertised going rogue as brand new got it and it was opened with no cards.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Yeah I am trying not to pay the 30..lol I just got burned by ebay.......advertised going rogue as brand new got it and it was opened with no cards.[/QUOTE]

File with PayPal. Point out it wasn't new and didn't have everything, PayPal would refund your money.

[quote name='georox']File with PayPal. Point out it wasn't new and didn't have everything, PayPal would refund your money.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thankfully the seller was cool and refunded with no fuss.

bread's done
Back