City of Villains for 2 weeks free

Pretty sure this was already posted somewhere, because I signed up, but decided against the trial once I realized I'd have to download over a gig over their damn download service.

Thanks. I'll probably end up playing it to death and wanting more after the 2 weeks is over.

We're definately starting a clan/guild/whatever they call it...

I propose we start the...
Federation Under Cheapy's Kommand, or fuck for short

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']We're definately starting a clan/guild/whatever they call it...

I propose we start the...
Federation Under Cheapy's Kommand, or fuck for short[/QUOTE]

lol and watch it get pentioned :p

I bought the CE when it hit $20 for this... game is fun for awhile, but i gets really old, really fast, and there really isn't alot of people playing. I never saw any of the servers get higher then a low population.

The game never makes you feel like a villain, I mean sometimes you'll have bank robberies but its mostly "Oh, lets fight against another villain organization for whatever reason". I guess, when I read comics, while villains vs villains happened I mainly saw them fight heroes... not so in CoV.

Expect to see the same level layout 20 plus times, as well.

It was fun for the first 30 days, but it has no long term feet. You could definately get your fill in 2 weeks. Just wait until that initials "Wow this game is awesome!" phase wears off, usually by the 5 hour mark.

yeah a lot of people have told me it gets old fast, so hopefully i do get my fill in the next to weeks, this could be an expensive addiction...

[quote name='AshesofWake']yeah a lot of people have told me it gets old fast, so hopefully i do get my fill in the next to weeks, this could be an expensive addiction...[/QUOTE]

Trust me, you will.

You can get to level 10 easily, and by that time, you'll know if you're tired of the game.

World of Warcraft is the only game I've seen that was a blast from levels 1 - 60 (the cap)... it was only when I reached the cap that I started getting bored.

I am having a lot of fun, lvl 7 so far, but i could see it getting boring eventually. If anyone is on the liberty server, hit me up. my character is named The Clockwork Crusader

also, anyone know if you have to pay for the full game when the trial is up, or can you just buy a game card and keep playing?

It's worth every penny... tons of fun. Kinda addictive though... I bought the 60day card with the game... two weeks go buy quick.

Thanks for the info, gonna try this.

Also I bought the pre-order disc from Amazon for Guild Wars Factions for $1 and it actually had a key for 2 weeks free of Auto Assault to my surprise. Comes with free 10 hours of GW too if you're interested in giving them a try.

bread's done
Back