Civilization 5 digital download $7.49 @ Impulse (Registers on Steam)

So I purchased this from Impulse this morning (it was the first thing I've bought from them) and got the confirmation screen that said the order was processing after I completed the checkout. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything with a link or key on it since then and it's been 4 or 5 hours. Is this normal with Impulse? When I log into their website they show no record of the purchase but I don't want to reorder it and wind up paying $15 for two copies. I sent an email to their customer service, but with it being Thanksgiving I'm not sure if I'll hear back in time. Any clue how long this deal lasts?

First time I bought from Impulse, too, but I got the confirmation e-mail immediately. Had to install the impulse client first and launch it and right click on the game and View Registraion to get code. Activated fine on Steam wih it.

Can I gift this? Buy it on impulse and give the Steam key to a friend? I already have it on Steam, but it seems like that would be impossible because you'd be getting 2 copies, right?

bread's done
Back